bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 26, 11 3:52 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Post any Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 26, 11 9:09 PM
Same as the Emerald game. Had to delete Roseanne's Necklace. Spent 30 minutes of the demo and couldn't get past the 1st scene as computer kept locking up. a no-buy for me, Unfortunately, as I think I would have liked both games. Vista Home Premium - 32-bit. Have almost 200 other BF games with no problems!

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Jul 30, 11 3:20 PM
unfortunately, I bought it. HAd no problems with the demo then after buying it, hit a mini game and crash...blue screen horrors.
kris

jgame
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jgame on Jul 30, 11 4:44 PM
I am booted out as soon as the loading is complete for chaper 6. Is this to be fixed or do I have to as for refund? I have reinstalled using the new update. No go.

Ophelya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Ophelya on Jul 31, 11 2:47 AM
Very frustrating, I first started the game, all went beautifully, then exited, started the next day and it had my profile/name, but not my game status and I started all again. Now I'm stuck at the well discussed X access card dilemma, I reinstalled 3 times and the card will not reappear - honestly, the game is fun, but not that much fun to play it all up to this stage again after having played the first sequence already twice. I hope there will be a bug fix for MAC released. This is NO fun! As well the graphics for the hidden object sequences are of a really bad resolution/quality in contrast to the rest of the graphics of the game.
Cheers
Claudia

[Post New]by crosschris on Aug 2, 11 12:14 AM
I have reached chapter 3 and keep getting error message saying files are corrupt.Have reinstalled game twice and tried using new player identities without success.I am enjoying this game and would like to complete it so would be grateful for your help

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Aug 2, 11 11:01 PM
Downloaded trial; no curser. Running windows 7 with service pack 1 installed.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 4, 11 3:08 PM
Be very careful when you get to the chapter on the Destroyed Laboratory. I did a Hidden Object scene and was supposed to get the X key and because of that I can NOT go back and get it. I would like to know why this happened. It should have automatically gone into inventory after I clicked on it.

I was close to getting to the end of the game. Game developers should have game set so that if something doesn't show up in your inventory you can go back and get it.

NO way will I redo this game over. I am so mad I could spit nails in someone's backside

Edited on 08/04/2011 at 3:11:54 PM PST

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Aug 4, 11 8:55 PM
i am looking for the diving equipment and it wont let me pick up the knife and other objects..message keeps flashing so fast i cant read it when i try to click on box or pick up objects.

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Aug 5, 11 5:22 AM
u uninstalled and re installed for the pc update.. ..seems to be working thank you

[Post New]by trainer464 on Aug 5, 11 1:15 PM
After completing chapter on island (recovering the islander with medicinal broth, etc.) the islander accompanies agent to border, says the camp she is looking for is past that, and he won't go any further. The scene closes, a loading screen comes on and the the system shuts down and a Big Fish Games startup screen comes on listing my games.
I haven't heard from support on this, but have deleted game and redownloaded, and no change. I don't want to have to replay game to this point to see if problem is in history file.
Has anyone else had this problem? (No other problems were encountered up to this point.
Thanks.
Gary

bandonkr
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Windows crashed

[Post New]by bandonkr on Aug 7, 11 1:48 PM
I downloaded the try it version - clicked to start it and went to blue screen with something about technical issue and my system restarted. Evidently I am the only one or there would be others here.

Running Windows Vista Home Premium - Service Pack 2.

Kendall

boomer331
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by boomer331 on Aug 7, 11 11:59 PM
I can't get this game to even start. The new game manager just flickers a few times and gives up. No error code, just won't start. I tried uninstalling and re-installing to no avail. The fix didn't help me so I guess I won't be trying this game.

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Aug 8, 11 2:16 PM
Sjlovescc wrote:Downloaded trial; no curser. Running windows 7 with service pack 1 installed.

Lucky you.The only thing I got is a cursor on totally black screen.And something that sound like dog barking .
Running Window7 sp1

[Post New]by chi4me on Aug 8, 11 7:46 PM
crazy8club wrote:Be very careful when you get to the chapter on the Destroyed Laboratory. I did a Hidden Object scene and was supposed to get the X key and because of that I can NOT go back and get it. I would like to know why this happened. It should have automatically gone into inventory after I clicked on it.

I was close to getting to the end of the game. Game developers should have game set so that if something doesn't show up in your inventory you can go back and get it.

NO way will I redo this game over. I am so mad I could spit nails in someone's backside

[Post New]by chi4me on Aug 8, 11 7:48 PM
I also didn't get the X access card after playing the hiddden object scene =no way am I going to redo this game. BFG should refund our money or give us a credit!

davens58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by davens58 on Aug 9, 11 5:58 AM
trainer464 wrote:After completing chapter on island (recovering the islander with medicinal broth, etc.) the islander accompanies agent to border, says the camp she is looking for is past that, and he won't go any further. The scene closes, a loading screen comes on and the the system shuts down and a Big Fish Games startup screen comes on listing my games.
I haven't heard from support on this, but have deleted game and redownloaded, and no change. I don't want to have to replay game to this point to see if problem is in history file.
Has anyone else had this problem? (No other problems were encountered up to this point.
Thanks.
Gary

I'm having the same exact problem. Everything was fine but then the villager says goodbye & it loads almost the whole way then boom, desktop is all I get. lol

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Aug 10, 11 1:20 PM
Can't get past the lab scene where you sort the chemicals. Get them sorted and get booted from the game. Tried four times. Also, one time when I left and came back had to completely restart because it had not saved my game. Continue option was simply not there. Only choice was new game. Do they load up these games KNOWING that there are glitches? Dang.

[Post New]by funlovingrams65 on Aug 11, 11 6:14 AM
I had a problem with being able to get the code sheets to work on the computer as I would only get a page or two and finally figured out to leave them alone until I had touched the computer and it said to get the colored sheets. Then when I went back to get them and brought them back to the computer, I found that I had all of them and was able to put in the codes. Still having trouble with the crazy color buttons down in the hold of the ship. Just not working right.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 13, 11 2:20 PM
I am with you Boomer331,
I had the same issue, clicked play, got an error sound, but no actual errror code, took me to the buy now screen, on the game manager, which said I still had 60 minutes left on the demo, but the game would NOT open, tried a second time, got the same thing, wouldn't open the game, guess my only option is to delete it, and move onto another game :-(

Crazy8club...LOVED your comment, could I borrow a few of those nails..LOL!!!!

Edited on 08/13/2011 at 2:23:11 PM PST

Go to: