bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Pool 3D forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Midnight Pool 3D forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Pool 3D players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Help - Error message

[Post New]by lkudelis on Sep 3, 08 4:47 PM
Hi,

When I install Midnight Pool 3D I get the following error message when I am ready to play "create D3D device failed" any idea what this is.

Re:Welcome to Midnight Pool 3D forum

[Post New]by killajay101 on Feb 12, 10 11:09 AM
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO RECEIVE DA MAIL WHEN U JUST PURCHASE DA GAME??? PLEASE REPLY!!!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 12, 10 2:19 PM
Hi lkudelis,

Error messages like that are usually graphics related. I'd recommend making sure your video card drivers and DirectX are up to date. You can find more information about how to do this in the following article:

Help My Games Run Correctly

You might also want to be sure you have the latest version of Flash as well:

Flash Player Error

If you're still having technical issues, you can get in touch with our Customer Support team by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of either article.

Hi killajay101,

If you ordered a back-up CD with your purchase of the game, you should receive it within about 5-7 business days if you live in the US (outside of the US it may take a little bit longer).

If you did not opt to buy the additional backup CD for $7.99, then you will not receive a copy of the game in the mail as you have then only purchased the digital download.

To download your purchase, click on "My Account" up at the top, then on "Purchase History."

I hope this helps!

Help - Error message

[Post New]by LaDonna_Avera on Jun 5, 10 7:47 PM
lkudelis wrote:Hi,

When I install Midnight Pool 3D I get the following error message when I am ready to play "create D3D device failed" any idea what this is.

dino_14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dino_14 on Mar 1, 11 3:53 AM
this game for fond of gambling itrami

Go to: