Does it ever end?!

[Post New]by sunflowers99 on Jul 27, 11 2:11 PM
I've been playing this all day!! I'm enjoying it, but do you ever get to buy more than 7 types of seeds?
Also, I've got to what I think is level 6 in all 3 areas...have I come to the end?
Bit confused...it's getting quite repetitive now

Re:Does it ever end?!

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 27, 11 7:38 PM
Not sure if this helps or not but i've already completed all the orders available and stll not acquired all the Equipment upgrades (as far as the award is concerned) and so it restarted all the orders but you continue with what you have.

on the equipment (which includes shed, water pump and tools) my shed is at 200 items, my water pump is Red and the tools are 16 harvester, the 2nd tractor tiller, 4 sprinklers, and the green house) what upgrades am I missing and when in the world are you able to get them?

[Post New]by ShineaYuki on Jul 28, 11 12:43 PM
I played it all the day and now I can't get level 6, although I have to make cloth for the next goal. And I don't want to start new.

[Post New]by lbeakley on Jul 28, 11 6:29 PM
I can't get the building to make cloth either, there has to be a bug or something!

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Jul 29, 11 5:04 AM
I can't figure out how to get these 4 trophies:

Planning 100 successful moves. It won't let you have more than 2 check marks on equipment (harvester or cultivator) and you can't have more than 3 check marks on the planting beds. So, how can you line up 100 successful moves if you can't click on things because they are already at the limit?

Purchasing every property. I've got over $200k in money and I've purchased everything it will allow me to purchase. So how could I not have purchased every property?

Keeping all beds watered for 15 minutes. I'm assuming that if it asks for water within 15 minutes you have failed this task. But you can't water until it asks for it. So how do you do this? If 1 bed asks for water, you can click to water all the beds, but at some point it just stops doing it because nothing is asking for water.

Getting all the trophies. Of course I can't get this one since I can't figure out how to get the other 3.

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by burkedd on Jul 29, 11 12:27 PM
On the one with all equipment upgrades, you have to make sure when all the equipment is at max upgrade, then you have to purchase 4 water sprinklers and 4 greenhouses at the same time, then all equipmet is considered upgraded.

I have yet to get the water for 15 mins, purchase all property, or 100 successful moves either?????

Happy gaming

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 29, 11 3:30 PM
You CAN select the equipment and the plots more times than that, but the tick marks appear over the ones that are already there. (I think).

Here's how I TRIED to do this (but was unsuccessful): Make sure your harvester and cultivator are at their maximum capacity (you need to be able to harvest and cultivate 60-70 plots without them downgrading). Let all plots grow so they're ready to harvest. Wait for at least one plot to have a water icon. Schedule moves to water all the plots (start with any with the water icon, then work your way around every plot - if you start with one showing the icon, the game will let you water all the others), then grab the harvester and harvest all the plots (obviously, when you put them in storage, you don't need to click on the harvester again), then grab the cultivator and plow all the plots.

When I did this, I had all the harvest and cultivate moves scheduled before the watering was done - that's well over 100 moves. I'm wondering if I didn't get the trophy because when I was scheduling the harvesting, I accidentally clicked on the same plot twice (so it would have successfully harvested the plot, then attempted to harvest the same plot but not been successful). Will have to try it again later today.

[Post New]by Amamom2005 on Aug 7, 11 9:15 PM
I too am having the same problem with the cloth. I need it to complete an order but am not at level 6 to be able to buy the plot and machine. Have upgraded all other machines to level 3 but am not sure what else I can do to get to level 6. Anyone have any ideas?

Go to: