bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 28, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

MsNormaJ
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by MsNormaJ on Jul 28, 11 12:30 AM
Is there a trial game and I'm just missing it's location?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 28, 11 12:42 AM
MsNormaJ wrote:Is there a trial game and I'm just missing it's location?

Go to the game page:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/13124/macabre-mysteries-curse-nighten-collectors/index.html?src=frmgameimg&osdetect=true

click "Try it".

ygauld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ygauld on Jul 29, 11 1:03 PM
Hi, I bought this game and am stuck! The pictures in the guide are so small I can't see what the text refers to. Is there a walk through on BFG?

cruet42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cruet42 on Jul 30, 11 10:44 AM
To ygauld: If you double click on the pictures in the strategy guide, they will enlarge so you can read them..

[Post New]by grinfinity on Jul 30, 11 3:42 PM
I have uninstalled and repeated download including reboots. This game errors out and closes frequently. The display is only about half the size of my screen. I am disappointed. If someone has a tip, great, otherwise I will be asking for my money back.

[Post New]by newbostonbabe on Jul 31, 11 11:49 AM
Where are the frogs everybody if talking about>

Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by needlesandpins6 on Aug 4, 11 2:37 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

This game is great, best one I ever layed, played it till 3 am, thanks for the great game

[Post New]by moonlight51 on Aug 7, 11 8:58 AM
I have tried this game and I dislike it. It is a terrible game, not nice. You can click on many items but then nothing happens and you see a text, very boring. After playing for 49 minutes I delete this game and never want to play it again.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Aug 9, 11 3:30 AM
grinfinity wrote:I have uninstalled and repeated download including reboots. This game errors out and closes frequently. The display is only about half the size of my screen. I am disappointed. If someone has a tip, great, otherwise I will be asking for my money back.

this has happened to me many times...change your screen resolution...should help...good luck

magi

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Aug 9, 11 3:33 AM
needlesandpins6 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition players.

This game is great, best one I ever layed, played it till 3 am, thanks for the great game

I am sooo happy you liked the game..still playing the "try" as yet..

got stuck as soon as I began...ahem...cannot open up the electric box opposite the fountain...do tell please? going mad trying to figure it out, and I thought I was getting better with these games LOL...ta ..magi

[Post New]by singmetosleep12 on Aug 12, 11 5:25 PM
I seriously love this game!! It's so much fun and so entertaining! I played the free trial but now I want to but it!! And the music is beautiful!! I really want to know if there is anyway I can download the music because I just loved it so much!

[Post New]by ChaseP101 on Aug 28, 11 2:06 PM
Thanks so much for the welcome. Just bought this game and can't walk away. I just love it. But, I'm stuck! After putting the clowns together the guide says there is another hidden puzzle at the window where I will get the pendulum for the clock. No HIDDEN PUZZLE?at the window???? Don't know where to go....HELP!!

[Post New]by ellkin on Aug 30, 11 4:31 PM
Hi im really enjoying this game but i am stuck at the part where you are supposed to go up the left stairs, after putting name plate on portrait, it just wont let me for some reason, ive done everything im supposed to do but i cant go up the stairs, which is stopping me from continuing. Hope someone can help me please.

thanks

[Post New]by Bfgaddict2359 on Dec 16, 13 11:58 AM
Help! I'm stuck at chapter 3, where I should use the pulley in the well to bring up the bucket with the owl's eye in it. But instead, it says the rope is not long enough to connect to the pulley. So how????

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 12:04:15 PM PST

Go to: