icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

how do I get material?

[Post New]by icypup on Jul 28, 11 7:33 PM
The game wants material but I don't have the option to by the material so i can;t finish the level. It show's 6 'bricks' where I would build but there is nothing can do to build there and fabric isn't an option.
Please help.

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:how do I get material?

[Post New]by MzShel on Jul 29, 11 5:06 AM
The 6 bricks mean you are at level 6. The level is shown up in the top right hand corner. Until you reach level 6 it won't let you build in that spot. Keep filling the envelope orders and you earn points that will get you to level 6.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 29, 11 3:32 PM
Don't the bricks just mean that you've bought that block of land and it's waiting for you to build something on it?

Try clicking on the block of land, then click on the house in the lower right and choosing what you want to build.

The only things I had issues with were the cheese maker and freezer - they both needed the separator, which I already had, but I still couldn't buy them.

I noticed that I was able to purchase all of these things LONG before I needed them, and when I finally got the info about buying the ice cream maker (which I assume is the freezer, since that's what it makes), it said I had to have a certain amount of PINEAPPLES - no idea why, as they're not used in that machine. Maybe that's what the final machine is for plot 6?

Kelseysmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Kelseysmom on Jul 31, 11 8:14 AM
I'm having the same probem.. am going to start a new player and see if it makes any difference how fast you complete the tasks. cant get to lvl 6 to buy the plot to build the material factory.

[Post New]by bLuemeLody215 on Jul 31, 11 9:14 AM
Yeah I think it must be a glitch, I have the same problem. You have to get to level 6 to get the weavery, but an envelope order asking for cloth pops up before you get to level 6. Very very annoying to get that far in the game and not be able to finish

Demenshia
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Demenshia on Jul 31, 11 10:39 AM
I may be wrong but I don't think you have to complete the order for the cloth material in order to advance the machine screen level to 6. I think you get a bit of "xp" towards the level every time the machines produce goods.

You should be able to just keep making and selling other goods at the market place until you are able to purchase the material machine at level 6.

anicolew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by anicolew on Aug 1, 11 7:47 AM
I thought you got xp by making new goods too but I've been making goods for like 25 minutes trying to get up to level 6 and it doesn't seem like the gauge has moved at all. Its frustrating that they would give you the material as a requirement but not let you build the factory!

[Post New]by misformichelle on Aug 2, 11 10:48 AM
Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one stuck with the envelope asking for the damn material before it is available to build. I've been making other products and selling them and seeing if there are any people in the courtyard asking for specific products and nothing. I cannot get the gauge to budge. I even managed to upgrade all my machines to level 3. If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it!

[Post New]by becca1959 on Aug 4, 11 8:45 PM
I too got stuck on getting level 6 because it wants fabric, but can't make fabric until you get level 6. I started a new profile and got past it. What I did was NOT build any machines until I had an order that needed their product -- even though the machines were available sooner. Not sure if that made a difference or if its just "buggy" and sometimes works ok but mostly not.

[Post New]by whisperingbreeze on Nov 2, 11 3:47 PM
I am stuck to trying to build a weavery which doesn't show up anywhere. I have that order for fabric. I wish I could turf that order. I demolished 2 buildings and rebuilt hoping that would help as this game (they have fixed a gliche in it I have been told by BF) won't allow me to finish that order. I have put in about 80 hours and groan to think of uninstalling and reinstalling the new one they gave me a game credit for. They were very good at instant messaging and quick the same day to tell me that it was one of those games that had to be done in the exact order?? I did everything that mustached guy told me to do and not before. So...I have to uninstall and reinstall. I think after a person has put that much time into the game you just don't have the heart to restart. Any hints and I would love it. I'm level 6 but only a 5 at the market and can't seem to change any numbers. Those big numbers at the right top corner if you hover your mouse when you are at the market. If you click near or on that guage it brings you to a window i just found yesterday. Tells you how you are doing at the farm, market and mills. But that doesn't help. At least they were very helpful to give me a game credit though I hated to hear this was a buggie issue.

Go to: