bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 29, 11 12:35 AM
If you would like to check it out, you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love is here!

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jul 29, 11 1:05 PM

When I opened this game everything was in wavy neon colors. I thought maybe this was a unique opening but the game continued this way. I was able to put my name in the player sign in box & then quit the game. Anyone else having this trouble? I'm on a MBP running 10.6.8. My computer is only about a month old & everything is up to date.

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Jul 29, 11 1:22 PM
TillyQ wrote:

When I opened this game everything was in wavy neon colors. I thought maybe this was a unique opening but the game continued this way. I was able to put my name in the player sign in box & then quit the game. Anyone else having this trouble? I'm on a MBP running 10.6.8. My computer is only about a month old & everything is up to date.

I solved the problem. I had to turn off the 3D mode. I couldn't read what the first box in the Options said but I clicked it & the game was in regular colors.

matarij
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by matarij on Jul 31, 11 8:59 AM
This game doesn't open in Lion

[Post New]by mamapie2 on Aug 10, 11 1:04 PM
matarij wrote:This game doesn't open in Lion

Found the same - they should say that before anyone with Lion purchases.

[Post New]by aprodigy2u on Aug 13, 11 5:52 AM
Game doesn't work in Lion, please update game asap, i've paid for this people!

[Post New]by saroy20 on Aug 19, 11 8:01 AM
same thing here! It is really annoying to pay something and can't use it. I thought they would mention it is not compatible with Lion.

[Post New]by marinaheft on Oct 8, 11 9:56 AM
Does anyone know when they are going to fix it so that it will run in Lion and OS X?

[Post New]by Jonnybravo83 on Dec 25, 11 3:06 PM
Seriously,

I paid for this game as well and can't open the Mystery Case Files on Mac OSX Lion or Mac OS Lion 10.7.2. I saw NOTHING saying that this wasn't compatible with Lion so WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING OUT OR WE ALL SHOULD GET REFUNDS.

Go to: