3hrs really?

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Jul 29, 11 3:57 AM
So finished the limited trial at 40mins. For those fishies who have finished or those who bought CE how far along is the limited trial and realistically how much game play? I've had limited trials before where I've finished in 1/2 and when I've looked at the walkthrough game looks to be about another 1hr max so not worth the $$$$.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:3hrs really?

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jul 29, 11 4:04 AM
The CE game took me about 6 hours, so the regular game should be about 4 to 5 hours, depending on how fast you play. Hope this helps.

TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

[Post New]by TeamSD on Jul 29, 11 4:10 AM
The main game took me 4 1/2 to 5 hours and the bonus about an hour!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 29, 11 4:25 AM
I agree. The maingame took me also 5 hours. Its a great game

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 20, 14 3:41 PM
Not sure youre going to ever notice this but I would edit the title of this post if I were you - that is, unless you don't like the game.
See, when I saw it a huge huge red flag went up for me. But then it turned out you weren't really saying that the game is 3 hours long. Being that length is my # 1 requirement..... shoot I'd rather play a not so wonderful 6 hour game than an excellent game that lasts only 3 hours.

Its gotten so I'm extremely tempted to just start emailing the game developers! But I can say that I have found some games such as Myst & Portal & Fallout and... many others. Not to mention some of the cutesy games like Virtual Villagers & Fish Tycoon.

Go to: