MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Trophies

[Post New]by MzShel on Jul 29, 11 5:08 AM
If someone has received all the trophies, please post how you did it. I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to get them all.
Can't get:
Planning 100 successful moves.
Purchasing every property.
Keeping all beds watered for 15 minutes.

THANKS in advance!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Trophies

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 29, 11 3:24 PM
I got the "keep every bed watered for 15 minutes" very early in the game, without even trying. I don't really know how I managed it, as unlike the original, this game won't LET you water a plot until the water icon is showing on it! I can only suggest you keep your 4 sprinklers going all the time, leave them on 4 plots for a little while, then move them to another 4, replacing them as they're removed. MAYBE moving them around frequently will be enough for you to get this trophy.

I think there's a glitch with the 100 successful moves trophy. I had every plot planted, and I scheduled watering on every plot, harvesting on every plot, and plowing every plot. That's over 150 moves (over 100 moves with just the harvesting and plowing, and they were all scheduled when the watering was half done). So I definitely had well over 100 moves planned, and after they were executed, I still didn't get the trophy.

To water every plot, wait until one plot has the water icon, grab your hose and water that one. Then water all the others. As long as you START with a plot that needs water, you can continue watering all the others, even though they don't have the icon showing.

Demenshia
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Demenshia on Jul 31, 11 10:32 AM
I was able to get the water trophy by using the sprinklers and just moving (grabbintg and dragging) them to a new area every few minutes in order to keep them all watered.

[Post New]by LaurenR on Aug 1, 11 12:51 AM
Can Bigfish do anything about the 100 moves trophy??? I am getting sick of purchasing these time management games and wasting my time working towards trophies you can't get because of glitches.

[Post New]by adela76 on Sep 4, 11 8:40 AM
I figured out the 100 successful moves trophy. You have to not only do 100 moves, but build up a queue containing 100 uncompleted moves. I waited until I downgraded to the shovel cultivator (because it is slower), then tilled every bed 2-3 times, until each bed had 2 checkmarks to make sure the queue had over 100 moves.

I'm still trying to figure out the purchasing every property award.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Sep 21, 11 7:33 PM
I got all of the trophies except the purchasing every property including the trophy for getting all of the other trophies. I think that you actually get the purchasing every property trophy when you buy all of the dirt plots but it doesn't fill in the picture.

Go to: