Solice
Clownfish
Clownfish
676 Posts

Hidden Expedition: Amazon now available on the Amazon Kindle!

[Post New]by Solice on Jul 29, 11 11:31 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to jump in and let you know that we just released Hidden Expedition: Amazon for the Amazon Kindle.

Learn more about it on our Blog here.

You can download a copy from Amazon here.

If you own the Amazon Kindle version of this game and need hints, tips, or other help, you can post questions and search for answers in this thread!

Solice
Clownfish
Clownfish
676 Posts

Re:Hidden Expedition: Amazon now available on the Amazon Kindle!

[Post New]by Solice on Aug 1, 11 9:43 AM
We now have a walk-through for the Kindle available! You find it here.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Aug 25, 11 8:46 PM
monkey puzzle is driving me insane, very small monkeys - and much harder on the kindle than the pc game. are you going to give solutions to the puzzles?

The solution here is talking about colors which are not on the kindle.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Aug 26, 11 4:31 PM
are you going to give solutions to the puzzles?

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Aug 28, 11 4:14 PM
nevermind - I figured it out on my own. You have a half a walkthrough posted with no indication of when the other half is going to be finished - and there are so many word games that this disappears from the forums home most recent discussions faster than a, sorry no analogies come to mind right now, lol.
Seriously, when is the other half of the walkthrough going to be finished? And somehow I managed to make zoom in on the puzzle and I haven't a clue as to how I did it, although I did figure out how to zoom in on the H0 scenes.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Aug 30, 11 10:55 AM
Seriously, when is the other half of the walkthrough going to be finished?

[Post New]by Nole12 on Sep 21, 11 6:26 PM
Yes I need help! I have been looking everywhere for hints. I am stuck on the puzzle with the light bulbs that are to be lit up. Any guidance please!!!! It shows its out of gas the machine but how do you fill it up or make it turn on???

[Post New]by helponkindle on Sep 28, 11 6:13 PM
I am also STUCK on the monkey puzzle. I got the first 4 stones, then it gave me 4 more with no directions. Help, do I have to get those 4 to match up on the first line or the second line...or do they both have to match up together. If so, I am about the give up on this and that is saying a LOT since I love these games and have bought many hidden pic games from Big Fish.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Oct 27, 11 4:25 PM
give up - nothing has been answered = nothing has been noted on the walkthrough for the kindle game even though they said it would be finished- I guess they didn't really sell enough to bother finishing - the thing is BFG - since you didn't bother with me, I won't bother with more BFG for the kindle - which you might have wanted to expand to after the kindle fire comes out/ Or at least have the common courtesy your mamas taught ya to say you aren't going to finish the dern thing.

but this is plainly talking to myself .. AGAIN!

The echoes in here are endless.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 28, 11 12:38 PM
Helloooooo--BFG! Anyone listening out there????

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 28, 11 4:06 PM
Hi Cptduzer,

I was able to answer your other thread, but thought I'd swim by this one as well to answer your questions.

We are currently looking into when the walkthrough will be completed and will be back with an answer once we receive more information.

If you'd like to zoom in/zoom out, simply click on the Menu button on the Kindle and you should see that option in the drop down menu. Please note that the screen will zoom into wherever your cursor is pointing.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Oct 28, 11 4:12 PM
Thanks Arno - I will give the zoom part a shot and get back to you later tonight with a yes or no ... The grids in the Hidden object scenes are really easy to navigate - the puzzles not so much.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Oct 28, 11 6:57 PM
nope -

On the puzzle you have the following options

hint
solve puzzle
restart level
title menu
flip screen
instructions

the instructions tell you how to use the five way to move the symbols or the monkeys, but not how to enlarge the puzzle - which I know is possible because I did it once, but how is the question??

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,471 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Dec 21, 11 6:28 PM
You know, its funny - I saw a clip on tv the other day - someone who works for BFG was touting the kindle game - obviously they have never had a question about it. it will be a cold day you know where before I buy another BFG for kindle game. Which considering the popularity of new kindle fire one might think you would care more about - Your "stayed tuned, more to come" - on the walkthough has been thoroughly ignored - perhaps you should edit that out of the walkthrough.
Along with the 'we will get back to you when we know"

This is my last post on the matter, - I have removed it from my kindle - but rest assured - Word of mouth works both ways.

[Post New]by Providenca on Jun 8, 12 2:34 PM
[b]
Nole12 wrote:Yes I need help! I have been looking everywhere for hints. I am stuck on the puzzle with the light bulbs that are to be lit up. Any guidance please!!!! It shows its out of gas the machine but how do you fill it up or make it turn on???

[Post New]by colbycheese3 on Jun 11, 12 12:23 PM
Ok I have tried different forums on this subject but have gotten no help! Stuck in chapter 22. The one with the gears. All of the walkthroughts or posts don't seem to apply to the Amazon Kindle. I have the Kindle fire and the hints and help are not the same for the game I have. Does any one else have a Kindle Fire and having the same problem? I have emailed tech support and their response had nothing to do with the Kindle Fire. I like the game but I don't think I will be purchasing anymore BFG's. To many glitches and no where to get any help. I have been stuck in this part of the game for a week, have searched BFG's site and NOTHING. So if you have a Fire good luck......

[Post New]by colbycheese3 on Jun 11, 12 12:30 PM
Hi Providenca
On the part with the gas tank. You have to get the gas can from you inventory and then click it on the funnel on the left hand side. Then you are supposed to click on the red button. But I tried that and it never did anything. So I had to skip that puzzle.
Good luck in finding any hints.

[Post New]by YO_MISS on Jun 24, 12 7:32 AM
I'm beginning to regret wasting my moneyon this game. I have done EVERYTHING I have needed to do in each level but it wont let me move past the level after the one eyed guy. I have even restarted the game 5 times just in case I missed something. I have been a big fish gamer for years n continued to be a fan..... even after becomming a " bigsea refugee ". But this makes me wanna give up completely

[Post New]by kdmurphy64 on Jun 26, 12 8:41 PM
I am stuck with the old man and the coins. There are 4 left...I cannot find them

[Post New]by gjack821 on Jul 15, 12 11:30 AM
HELP! I've made my way to "Congratulation! You started the steam engine! You'd better hold onto that pump handle." The screen appears to be frozen. I've replayed the chapter but this "Congratulations" screen pops up and I cannot get around this. What am I missing?? Is this a bug? Should I request a refund? HELP!

Thanks in advance!

Go to: