SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Great... but got too hard!!

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Aug 27, 08 7:53 PM
I loved this game when it came out, and enjoyed every minute, but the later levels just got TOO HARD and really seemed IMPOSSIBLE to get out. Its the only game I own that I had to give away before finishing it.

chr1s
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Welcome to Miss Management forum

[Post New]by chr1s on Sep 8, 08 9:05 AM
Just keep trying!! make sure you get lots of coffee & treats for the staff it really does help

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Sep 17, 08 5:16 AM
I love this game! I think this is the game I play and replay more then any other. I am on my 4th time though!

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Sep 17, 08 10:09 PM
I love this game, I've finished it twice. I love watching all the little people work and slack off and chat.

I think the hardest goals are the ones where the characters want to talk to Denise, the tasks really can pile up...

sonbanon
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sonbanon on Jan 2, 09 9:37 AM
Hello,
Does anyone have any recommendations for games similar to Miss Management? Do you know if a sequel will be coming out?

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Mar 4, 09 8:25 PM
I purchased this game when it first came out and had to "walk away" from it because it became too hard. I have just beat it and the best advice I can give anyone is buy a lot of stuff from the store. Any scenario where someone wants to talk to Denise, buy her a lot of brownies. Otherwise stick to the sodas, capps, and cinnamon buns. It's the only way I was able to get past level 28...

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Mar 25, 09 9:55 PM
I love this game. I downloaded it after playing a demo on another game site and got hooked.
The little stories and situations are funny, but it does get hard at the end. I find if you buy a lot of brownies and coffee and keep a constant watch on the people, you can get through it and get the endings.

Edited on 03/25/2009 at 9:56:13 PM PST

hotaru71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hotaru71 on Jan 9, 10 7:16 AM
I wish they'd make a sequel, too! HINT HINT

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Mar 23, 10 10:51 PM
hotaru71 wrote:I wish they'd make a sequel, too! HINT HINT

Me too! I've been replaying it and I'd love to see these characters again...

Or, you know, just a game like this one. All-new characters could definitely be fun, too This really is my favourite time management game and I've yet to find another one like it.

[Post New]by sushilover11 on Apr 21, 10 4:29 PM
i love this game! i'm really stuck on one of the levels and its like on season 4 or something. it's really hard when you get to the 4th and 5th level.

[Post New]by ColonelMeerkat on Dec 11, 10 3:22 PM
Probably my favourite time management game - sequel please!

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Dec 26, 10 7:39 PM
This game is my 2nd favourite.
The 1st is PvZ

This game is like being in the office with all sorts of crazy people.
Examples: Flirters,Gossip Queen, Cranky Old Lady, Overworked CEO, Computer Nut, Stressed Accountant, Sickly Hippies etc.

It also shows the outrageous behaviour of these people
Examples: Sleeping in the office, cooking smelly food, choking smoke from the cigarette, loud music (Though I can stand it), flirting with ladies, gossiping about others, hogging the bathroom etc.

I support the cause on quitting smoking.
Smoking is BAD!!!
I hate the smell of smoke, it is so choking.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Feb 25, 11 8:08 PM
I love miss management! So funny and challenging! Does anyone know any other games like this. Ones where they have a complex storyline along with time management. I love the games with storylines. For instance Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season. I just love games where there's a story along with playing the TM part. So if you know any others like this! Tell me!

felsta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by felsta on Feb 6, 12 2:23 AM
Miss Management is so much fun!! I love how the characters interact with each other, also how realistic it is. People DO have strange habits and annoying quirks! It got really hard at the end though, so I gave up.

BreeBears
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BreeBears on Mar 3, 12 3:07 PM
I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked... I admit that I am sick and being lazy as far as reading all the posts in the forums go... My question:

Is there a version of this game being created for Mac users? And if not, is there a way to request it?

Years ago I played this game (obviously before I switched to Mac) and it was one of my favorite games... Frankly put.. I MISS IT! I probably beat the game 20+ times and yet it never got old. At the time I was beside myself waiting for a part two to come out... now I am waiting for anything (version) to come out for Mac. It would be SOOOO appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Always, Bree

BreeBears
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BreeBears on Mar 3, 12 3:11 PM
BreeBears wrote:I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked... I admit that I am sick and being lazy as far as reading all the posts in the forums go... My question:

Is there a version of this game being created for Mac users? And if not, is there a way to request it?

Years ago I played this game (obviously before I switched to Mac) and it was one of my favorite games... Frankly put.. I MISS IT! I probably beat the game 20+ times and yet it never got old. At the time I was beside myself waiting for a part two to come out... now I am waiting for anything (version) to come out for Mac. It would be SOOOO appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Always, Bree

I don't know why I didn't think about this before I posted but I did a search for a Mac version through google and several sites came up offering the game. Of course games are always cheaper here at BigFishGames... so is there a way to bring the Mac version here? I really don't want to pay higher prices for games... BigFish has me completely spoiled in that department.

Sequel!

[Post New]by theonenonlyrach on May 3, 13 5:09 PM
You know, of all the sequels out there (Diner Dash, Wedding Dash, etc. etc.) I REALLY hope someone makes one for this. It was cute and VERY fun.

Hop to it!

[Post New]by 1cassandrachap on Jun 26, 13 8:46 PM
Will there ever be a miss management 2??? Been hoping and crossing my fingers about this game and a newer version.

Go to: