No cursor, mouse does not work! Help!

[Post New]by thekys on Jul 30, 11 9:33 AM
Does anyone else have the problem of the mouse not working? I can't manipulate the game or play it and I just brought it.

MsAva
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:No cursor, mouse does not work! Help!

[Post New]by MsAva on Aug 26, 11 1:57 PM
I have the same problem. I can't even see the cursor. Are you using a Wacom tablet? I have had similar problems with other games that find the Wacom's drivers confusing. I tried using a regular mouse and reinstalling the game but it didn't help.

T

[Post New]by kiwi29 on Aug 26, 11 7:03 PM
Mine doesn't work either. To bad cause it looked like a good game. Can't find any info on how to correct it either.

Poindextra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Poindextra on Sep 24, 11 5:03 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one with this issue!

I'm wondering if contacting Big Fish is the best bet, or if it'd be better to try and contact JoinDots (the company that made the game).

Here's hoping something helps ):

Same problem here:No cursor, mouse does not work! Help!

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Jul 13, 12 7:58 AM
I have the same problem....no cursor!! I've been wanting to play this game because it looks like it has great graphics and I love HO games. I contacted customer service AND did the "Chat Online".....no one has been able to help as yet. I did everything they told me to do and the cursor is still not there AND now the game won't even start at all when I click on "play". VERY disappointing!!! I think maybe it's a glitch in the game that they need to fix. It looked like a fun game and I probably would have bought it.....too bad. I haven't uninstalled it yet though.....just in case I get another email with the fix to the problem.

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Jul 17, 12 5:29 AM
Tech service has been wonderful in trying to help with this problem with many emails offering suggestions. Unfortunately none of them worked. I even did a Google search, found the game on another website....just curious.....and downloaded that one. Still no cursor. I uninstalled the Game Manager and reinstalled it, then tried the game again. The cursor showed up for about 10 seconds and went away again. It's the game developer's that need to work on this....that's my conclusion.....not Big Fish. It's a shame because it looked like it might be a fun game to try....then it because sort of a "quest" kind of thing....."let's fix this problem". Nothing has worked and I'm going to uninstall the game until the developers come up with an updated version that works on a PC with the mouse.

greylady5
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by greylady5 on Sep 23, 12 9:31 PM
This actually is a good game. I have played through it once but when I tried for a second time I don't have a cursor. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it with no luck. Hope they can fix it.

[Post New]by KolKamKy5 on Oct 23, 12 7:39 PM
my cursor does not work either since I bought the game! I have a touch screen but it only works occasionally on this game. I made through the game only once by beating the screen half to death! I like the game but it is useless as it is. What can I do?

[Post New]by toblerone7 on Jan 7, 14 5:59 AM
I solved this by turning off the mouse trails using the control panel. Now works perfectly!

Go to: