ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Tasks started again from beginning :(

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 30, 11 6:09 PM
I only had 3 or 4 trophies left to get, and my tasks started all over from the beginning again. The original guy popped up asking if I wanted to be a farmer, and I started getting the original tasks to water the plants, harvest the hay, all over again.

When I opened the task and saw what it was, then closed it so it'd pop onto the top panel, the window immediately came up saying I'd completed it - I didn't actually have to do the tasks again.

Re:Tasks started again from beginning :(

[Post New]by ladyofnight on Jul 30, 11 10:15 PM
Had that happen too, I just stopped playing at that point. Very annoying!

Immadnow
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Immadnow on Aug 12, 11 7:58 PM
me too...ugh! Nice job BF! I know they don't make the games, but if they sponsor them, to sell to their custormers, you would think they would make sure they were "bug" free or playable to the end.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jun 22, 12 10:39 PM
I played this game for hours and the same thing happened to me! WTH? The guy told me to complete the huge task to be the best and then he popped up as if I had started the game over. I didn't get all the trophies. There must be some sort of glitch because there was a popup about an auto-harvester. I didn't see it anywhere. Can't believe the game "ended" like THAT!

Go to: