Bounty/trading post quests - symbol is gone

[Post New]by Browneyegirl99 on Jan 1, 09 8:11 PM
I completed 5 or 6 of each of these and now the symbols on the jail and trading post are gone. Has anyone else had this problem? Will they come back later?

caddy90271
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Bounty/trading post quests - symbol is gone

[Post New]by caddy90271 on Jan 1, 09 9:26 PM
either you finished all 8 or the trading post isnt employed. Check in your quests and make sure you didnt do them all. If you did tell me how in the world to get past lvl 8

[Post New]by Browneyegirl99 on Jan 2, 09 2:22 PM
I've only completed level 4 on the trading post quests and level 5 on the wanted poster quests. My trading post is functioning (with an employee) in all other aspects, and I have a sheriff and 3 deputies. But the "wanted poster" symbol on the jail and the "quest" bubble on the trading post have both disappeared. I cannot complete the quests and therefore cannot complete the challenges.

[Post New]by Magicka on Jan 2, 09 3:09 PM
I had a couple of weird glitchy moments and i found that exiting the game and restarting my computer then reloading the game did the trick - maybe this would work for you? other than that i can't think what would have caused that - sorry

Lady_BunBun
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_BunBun on Jan 2, 09 4:14 PM
In my first main town they disappeared after doing 3-4 of them but in my 2nd town I seem to be able to do them all.

Go to: