Brotherhood of the crescent snake!!!

[Post New]by boxerbaby on Jul 31, 11 11:42 AM
Where is the bug spray on the second level, the hint button just keeps telling me to go to the cork board!!!! Please help as I am slowly going insane, plus I can't find the walkthrough for this game!!!

erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

Re:Brotherhood of the crescent snake!!!

[Post New]by erigby on Jul 31, 11 11:55 AM

WT is available @ the "gazebo" website. Good luck!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jul 31, 11 12:10 PM
It's a CE, so the strat guide is included with the game.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 8, 11 6:10 AM
Hi boxerbaby,

Welcome to the pond!

If you go the alligator pond, use the sedative darts on the meat until it changes colour, then place the meat on the hook to put the alligator to sleep.

You can then pick up the bug spray.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “bug” and all of the posts about “bug” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Aug 8, 11 7:58 AM
I downloaded this demo, with all intentions of buying it once my 60 minutes were up. A real interesting game, I thought, right up my alley. Because of a drunken cursor, I spent most of my demo time correcting and over correcting the cursor action thus not getting very far in the game. I certainly didn't buy it as planned but would if I could be sure I could get better cursor maneuverability. Any suggestions fellow fish or BFG?

Go to: