Morphing objects

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 31, 11 1:22 PM
This game has the morphing objects i think they are called beyond objects but at least you have a hand that shows you what to pick up

there are 42 and hard to find i am playing in advanced mode and there is no help for any of the scenes just sparkles for the hidden object didnt even know they had morphing until a hand moved on a object and it told me so i went back to all scenes and found them not nearly done yet have only 17

you will have to move cursor all around top to bottom in order to find them I dont know if it means anything to get them but its kind of fun having the extra things to look for

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Morphing objects

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jul 31, 11 2:34 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:This game has the morphing objects i think they are called beyond objects but at least you have a hand that shows you what to pick up

there are 42 and hard to find i am playing in advanced mode and there is no help for any of the scenes just sparkles for the hidden object didnt even know they had morphing until a hand moved on a object and it told me so i went back to all scenes and found them not nearly done yet have only 17

you will have to move cursor all around top to bottom in order to find them I dont know if it means anything to get them but its kind of fun having the extra things to look for

Sorry to hear you're having problems. there's a strategy guide at the lower right bottom. what i did was when I finished a scene and to go to another area I just turned the page. helps this way in order to keep up with what you are doing. this is a very long game.

Edited on 07/31/2011 at 2:35:29 PM PST

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Morphing objects

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jul 31, 11 4:44 PM
I was having some trouble with these as well-from other posts, it looks like they aren't all active at the beginning of the game-sometimes you have to backtrack after doing certain things first, so it will take quite a while to get them all.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Aug 1, 11 5:37 PM
The morphing objects are available the first time you enter a scene, with the exception of the first one. This is because the tutorial has you do the hidden object scene, then it explains the morphing objects. But after that, they are available immediately.

Even if you've played tons of these types of games, you should always play the tutorial because every now and then, a game offers something a little different.

A list of morphing objects exists elsewhere (all I can say without getting mod-ed).

[Post New]by Dawnabug on Sep 20, 11 10:43 AM
What happens when you find all of the morphing objects? The most I've been able to find is 37.

Go to: