Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by maniacovilla on Jun 14, 15 9:13 AM
Hello, iam on level 63 for 2 weeks and I cant advance because I need and update, when is going to release this update

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 14, 15 9:17 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Bobbie............the question mark means the item that craft requires comes out of a HOS or ZZ that you have not opened yet.

Curious, what is a "ZZ" ?

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jun 14, 15 9:50 AM
Della295587 wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Bobbie............the question mark means the item that craft requires comes out of a HOS or ZZ that you have not opened yet.

-----------------------
its like the monkey in Tooks bar at the very beginning of the game, the stone gargoyle, and such (I think I'm right) correct if I'm not.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 14, 15 2:45 PM
moonfell wrote:
Della295587 wrote:

-----------------------
its like the monkey in Tooks bar at the very beginning of the game, the stone gargoyle, and such (I think I'm right) correct if I'm not.

just after I posted this question I found my answer elsewhere, zz is "zoom in zone"

Christmas pets, on android/kindle

[Post New]by Astraluna on Jun 15, 15 4:00 PM
I have the game on my kindle fire and keep winning Christmas eggs but I need the cards. Can other kindle friends gift them?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 15, 15 4:18 PM
Astraluna............sorry to say Android did not get the Christmas or Easter events........kind of a mean trick on you guys to give you the eggs with no way to hatch them.........you have to have Christmas cards to craft them and nobody on Android has any!

Either sell it...........or keep it on the off chance you will get the extra events this Christmas.

[Post New]by ScooB2u on Jun 15, 15 10:32 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Ellen..........Pirate Pete has a bunch of quests...........did you do those?

Hi sbaker.............I am on level 63 (have been for a few days), completed all of Pirate Pete's quests but am still waiting for the Castle Keeper to update before I can proceed with the game. Do you have any idea as to when this update will happen? I appreciate your time.

jkw76
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by jkw76 on Jun 16, 15 5:53 AM
Hi I'm on level 44 and really need Android friends my code is a143435

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 16, 15 6:40 AM
ScooB............Welcome to the forum! We never know when the update will come.......I am hoping it is soon and a BIG update..........just feels like it should happen in the next week or two.

JKW...........on first page of forum is a thread called "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle".......full of tips, tricks, and links.........a MUST read..........there is a link in there to an Android friends thread...........go to bottom of thread and work up........these are people looking for friends.......you may also post in that thread......you cant cross platforms, so you must have Android friends.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jun 16, 15 8:51 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Sadie, PC ID 194548. I am currently on level 52 and have done most of it with the help of my husband, my alter ID and Just John. I currently have 7 friends now, but none of the new friends have reciprocated, even though I have gifted them daily. One of them is new, and I will give her a break for a while, but the other two will not receive any more gifts until they gift in turn. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't like being taken advantage of. So if you wish to be a friend, (a real friend), I would be happy to be a friend to you also. Thank you.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 15 9:59 AM
sadie700 wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Sadie, PC ID 194548. I am currently on level 52 and have done most of it with the help of my husband, my alter ID and Just John. I currently have 7 friends now, but none of the new friends have reciprocated, even though I have gifted them daily. One of them is new, and I will give her a break for a while, but the other two will not receive any more gifts until they gift in turn. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't like being taken advantage of. So if you wish to be a friend, (a real friend), I would be happy to be a friend to you also. Thank you.

Sadie, I just added you. It would be helpful if you would change the "333" to a unique name (I use my first name and ID #), so it would be easier for others to recognize you. I have so many that I added that was just named "Player" that I had to delete because I couldn't tell one from the other. Also an avatar helps. Have you also updated your wish list, cause if you don't we can't gift you.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jun 16, 15 10:11 AM
Della295587 wrote:
sadie700 wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Sadie, PC ID 194548. I am currently on level 52 and have done most of it with the help of my husband, my alter ID and Just John. I currently have 7 friends now, but none of the new friends have reciprocated, even though I have gifted them daily. One of them is new, and I will give her a break for a while, but the other two will not receive any more gifts until they gift in turn. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't like being taken advantage of. So if you wish to be a friend, (a real friend), I would be happy to be a friend to you also. Thank you.

Sadie, I just added you. It would be helpful if you would change the "333" to a unique name (I use my first name and ID #), so it would be easier for others to recognize you. I have so many that I added that was just named "Player" that I had to delete because I couldn't tell one from the other. Also an avatar helps. Have you also updated your wish list, cause if you don't we can't gift you.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jun 16, 15 10:16 AM
Della,

Thank you for replying to my message. However, I think there was a glitch when you tried to add me. I do have an avatar and do not have my name as 333. So when I saw that you had received that, I invited you to be a friend. I hope it came through okay. My avatar is the gypsy queen and my ID name is Sadie. ID # 194548. While I have occasionally changed my avatar, my name has always been Sadie. Hope this helps. Thanks a million!

Sadie

[Post New]by papaverome on Jun 16, 15 10:21 AM
ScooB2u wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Ellen..........Pirate Pete has a bunch of quests...........did you do those?

Hi sbaker.............I am on level 63 (have been for a few days), completed all of Pirate Pete's quests but am still waiting for the Castle Keeper to update before I can proceed with the game. Do you have any idea as to when this update will happen? I appreciate your time.

lucky you have been here for a month or so....yes, hopefully update will come soon!!!

Rosy_18
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Rosy_18 on Jun 16, 15 1:39 PM
Hi Paris, I've encountered exactly the same problem, has anyone a solution? Thanks.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 15 3:55 PM
sadie700 wrote:Della,

Thank you for replying to my message. However, I think there was a glitch when you tried to add me. I do have an avatar and do not have my name as 333. So when I saw that you had received that, I invited you to be a friend. I hope it came through okay. My avatar is the gypsy queen and my ID name is Sadie. ID # 194548. While I have occasionally changed my avatar, my name has always been Sadie. Hope this helps. Thanks a million!

Sadie

Hopefully someone else can help us. I did add u but it did not show up on my list. Your id number is 19458, right? At least that's what I have. And mine is the number right after my name of Della. I will keep trying to add you. Maybe one of these other fishies out here can help us out, hopefully, lol. Can someone out there tell us what we're doing wrong trying to add new friends to our "friends list"?

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 15 4:06 PM

Sadie

I think there must be a glitch, I just checked again and you are on my "invited" list, and that's all, You still show up as just "333'. Maybe Bigfish needs to fix their stuff, lol, I wonder if there is another way I can add you to my friends list? I will go back in and try again. Anyway, if you see something that says "Della" whatever, that's me, lol.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 15 4:17 PM
Della295587 wrote:

Sadie

I think there must be a glitch, I just checked again and you are on my "invited" list, and that's all, You still show up as just "333'. Maybe Bigfish needs to fix their stuff, lol, I wonder if there is another way I can add you to my friends list? I will go back in and try again. Anyway, if you see something that says "Della" whatever, that's me, lol.

Does anyone know why this happens? And is there a workaround? Sadie is on my invited list but no avatar shows up except the blank head figure and the number 333 beside it? I know there's alot of folks out here that's been pond fishies for a long time, so can any of you help out?

Okay, here we go again. Sadie, you are on my list waiting for you to accept and make a wish list. We cannot gift you anything until you put at least one item in your wish list, I think. I have you in my left hand column of invited folks, but until you put something in your wish list, I don't think it helps. If anyone knows anything more that that, please let us know.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 15 4:21 PM
Della295587 wrote:
Della295587 wrote:

Sadie

Does anyone know why this happens? And is there a workaround? Sadie is on my invited list but no avatar shows up except the blank head figure and the number 333 beside it? I know there's alot of folks out here that's been pond fishies for a long time, so can any of you help out?

Okay, here we go again. Sadie, you are on my list waiting for you to accept and make a wish list. We cannot gift you anything until you put at least one item in your wish list, I think. I have you in my left hand column of invited folks, but until you put something in your wish list, I don't think it helps. If anyone knows anything more that that, please let us know.

Well, we may never know, lol. At least I have your ID number and you have mine, lol. Maybe, someday, these facts will come in handy, lol. GL. I'll keep you in my prayers, lol.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 16, 15 4:46 PM
Della295587 wrote:
Della295587 wrote:
Della295587 wrote:

Sadie

Well, we may never know, lol. At least I have your ID number and you have mine, lol. Maybe, someday, these facts will come in handy, lol. GL. I'll keep you in my prayers, lol.

Hey, girl, you just showed up on my friends list and I gifted you. Maybe this will work out in the end, lol. You do show up now as Sadie and I see your wish list. Hope to stay friends, gl.

Go to: