bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Smiling Pasta

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 1, 11 9:59 AM
Daisy has just been appointed the new chef of Smiling Pasta! Everything was going swimmingly until Pastafast Chain shows up and decides to take over! Help her run the business and turn a tidy profit to keep the corporate goons from winning in this challenging Time Management game. Upgrade the restaurant and keep your clients content to save Smiling Pasta!

* Fun gameplay
* Exciting action
* Run Smiling Pasta!

Edited on 08/01/2011 at 10:00:23 AM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Smiling Pasta

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 2, 11 12:36 AM
I'm sorry, but this has got to be the worst game ever. From the title alone to the awful music, it's so bad. Couldn't even play 5 minutes. Dreadful. Don't go there .... just don't

[Post New]by sarah_mutt on Aug 2, 11 9:39 AM
This is a cute and surprisingly addictive game

it's not pure match 3, but rather a combination between match 3 and Time Management. I like the way it gives compliment to players (great!, excellent!, etc) when you accomplish to create 5 combos.

It also reminds me of Burger Rush / Restaurant Rush, except this game uses Point of View style for representing clients.

And I have to say the music is actually quite enjoyable.. although the game definitely could use a different name...

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Aug 15, 11 4:12 AM
A TM game disguised and advertised as a M3. I lasted 9 mins, had to switch music off. No go for me, I'm afraid.

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Aug 15, 11 4:59 AM
Tried this game,its not too bad.But not exiting enough to buy

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Aug 15, 11 6:00 AM
I was happy to see a TM this morning....disappointed to find it's really a match3. This reminds me of Restaurant Rush, but comes no where near to it. The music is extremely annoying. The voice that of the character is even more annoying. I lasted less than 10 minutes. Sorry, it's a definite no buy for me today.

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Aug 15, 11 8:31 AM
Sorry, this pasta does not smile on me. The cursor seemed rather awkward IMO. I don't usually like M3 games, although Restaurant Rush is one of my favorites. I do like TMs. This game is a poor example of both. More like Lame Noodle.

[Post New]by rhondacat2002 on Aug 15, 11 9:51 AM
The match 3 screen is tiny and things froze up 3 times during the hour trial. If things go wrong during the trial time, you're probably in for problems. Also, there doesn't seem to be able a way to replay a level in case you want to do a do over to get expert.

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Aug 15, 11 10:51 AM
And THIS is the TGT? Sheesh!

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 15, 11 12:04 PM
I was really happy to see a new M3 offered today. That is until I played 20 minutes or so. This game seemed really outdated to me. Not a buy ... for me anyway.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Aug 15, 11 12:37 PM
I love TM and match 3/TM games, so here are my comments after buying and playing for awhile. The cursor is a little bit clunky. The match 3 screen and items on it are too small (even with my glasses!). Usually the music in these games is good, but not here, it gave me a headache. It's a game with a pasta theme, so how about some Italian cafe-type music? Also, I cannot understand what the girl is saying when a dish is ready. No one proofread for grammar.

All that said, a big THANK YOU to the devs and BFG for a new game of this type to play! The scenery is great, love the different scenes. I hope the developer will do another one and consider some of the comments that have been posted in the forum. We need more TM games! Thanks.

SuzanneB
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SuzanneB on Aug 15, 11 6:38 PM
YAWN!!!

Not a lot positive to say about this game but the one thing that drove me MAD was the tiny game play screen!

This game has given me a headache.

[Post New]by whoseunicorn on Aug 15, 11 7:55 PM
0would anyone reccomend it, because i am at home sick and im really bored
from mia

[Post New]by Mercy55 on Aug 16, 11 12:24 AM
I love pasta, so when i saw this game i was so excited until I played it. I mean it could be fun i guess but not for me. I was so ready to play and enjoy this game. Oh well.

princessputter
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by princessputter on Aug 16, 11 5:26 AM
Bought it... wish now I hadnt it.. it has a few bugs.. small match 3 area... maybe an upgrade is needed

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Aug 25, 11 1:27 PM
I just tried the Demo I reached level 4 and the lot froze on me I lost the hand and the curser couldent escape untill all the customers left 'very jerky' no way would I pay for this game from me

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Aug 25, 11 1:33 PM
10 mins left a message came up Loading compiled script c:/Program Files/Pasta/data/le and lots more before that Itook a picture of the screen I hope there will be a place to upload a picture some where

Ria

g_abriele
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by g_abriele on Aug 27, 11 9:48 PM
As I mentioned in the other threads, for me there isn't any difference between the original download and the update of August,17 - same freezing and in between you can match as you want - the customers request don't change - the matches just go out in the blue and you can't finish the level

[Post New]by Millieee52 on Sep 13, 11 12:52 PM
The visuals in this game is so not appealing. As a 3d artist I could hardly stand looking at the models and textures. It's like they put no effort in it at all. As for game play.. it was really really boring.

Go to: