bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Astroslugs technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 2, 11 12:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jlanger78
Marlin
Marlin
9,474 Posts

Re:Post any Astroslugs technical issues here only

[Post New]by jlanger78 on Aug 2, 11 9:02 AM
hi, I don't know what has happened but I have tried playing this game three times now, I enter my name as requested then suddenly the game freezes and I get kicked out back to my game manager

I've been playing this game at a different site and had no tech issues with it there, but wanted to make sure it was the same game here so I could buy it, but I can't seems to get past entering my name

rdrhea
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by rdrhea on Aug 2, 11 10:45 AM
No shapes appear, only pink boxes.
Guessed my way through one level.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Aug 3, 11 12:18 AM
jlanger78 wrote:hi, I don't know what has happened but I have tried playing this game three times now, I enter my name as requested then suddenly the game freezes and I get kicked out back to my game manager

I've been playing this game at a different site and had no tech issues with it there, but wanted to make sure it was the same game here so I could buy it, but I can't seems to get past entering my name

Mine freezes at the same time, mind you, with all the other problems I am having with BFG in the last two day, a soft release that fails is small beer!

Kovee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kovee on Aug 3, 11 12:54 AM
The flag level will not let me place the 4 dots at all. I am fairly sure there is not even enough dots to do the puzzles

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Aug 3, 11 1:06 AM
I downloaded the game to try. I can enter my name and go to the first scene. Then when I click on the rock next to the rocket it takes me to a waiting screen then goes to a white screen. The custom cursor changes from red to green as I move it around the screen but that is it. And sometimes it just quits abruptly. Is this a Lion issue?

[Post New]by Mladies on Aug 7, 11 5:20 AM
Same here. No shapes, only pink boxes

rdrhea wrote:No shapes appear, only pink boxes.
Guessed my way through one level.

[Post New]by SK_BitBarons on Aug 11, 11 5:02 PM
Hello,

the problem with pink boxes is, that Astroslugs need at least Shader Model 2.0
If your GPU doesn't support this type of shader the engine shows you pink box instead of slugball.

Lion version as well is not approved yet.

Best regards
Sergej @ Bit Barons

niahr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by niahr on Apr 15, 13 3:08 AM
Since I purchased and installed this game I have not been able to play at all. The game goes to the screen where I can select my username and then there are no options to go any further. No buttons to click. Nothing

Go to: