Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Having a problem with the game Downloading in English

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Aug 2, 11 3:59 PM
I DL'd the game to try it out but it is coming up in German and not English (I don't speak German) and I don't see where I can make any language changes within the game options. Any ideas??

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

Re:Having a problem with the game Downloading in English

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Aug 2, 11 8:20 PM
On the main Big Fish Games screen where you can either try or purchase the games, you should see a little globe next to help.You can choose which language for your game, make sure that it is on English.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Aug 3, 11 6:21 AM
Thank you for your response. I tried to change the game over to English but it wouldn't allow me..kept giving me an "OOPS" . All of the other games come up in English... don't know what is going on with this one.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Having a problem with the game Downloading in English

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 6, 12 7:44 AM
Luckystar18 wrote:I DL'd the game to try it out but it is coming up in German and not English (I don't speak German) and I don't see where I can make any language changes within the game options. Any ideas??

Even the game description is in German when I click on "Try This Game",and my little globe next to 'Help' IS on English!

onestepper
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by onestepper on Jan 27, 12 10:53 PM
Great. I was going to buy all 5,, already downloaded number 1 and this one is all messed up.

Go to: