bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Art Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 3, 11 12:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

Re:Post any Art Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 3, 11 12:45 AM
Eight minutes into the demo--"Error--Access violation--Program terminated"! Couldn't find the trashcan fast enough!

[Post New]by Setmoa on Aug 3, 11 4:30 AM
Tried playing this game but my cursor doesn't show up, looks promising though.

I'm running on Vista.

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Aug 3, 11 5:30 AM
Same here...no cursor....using windows 7 seems very glitchy

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Aug 3, 11 6:14 AM
Cursor disappearing for me too. Also running Windows 7. Would really like to play.

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Aug 3, 11 6:14 AM
Cursor disappearing for me too. Also running Windows 7. Would really like to play.

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Aug 3, 11 6:15 AM

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Aug 3, 11 6:15 AM

[Post New]by carrie_osmo on Aug 3, 11 6:35 AM
Cannot see the cursor in full screen (I catch glimpses of it as it moves and on starting scene) in the game itself. Hot areas and cursor flicker annoyingly in the menu screens. No way to turn custom cursors off - that usually resolves these issues on my system.
I can see it if I disable full screen.
I am wondering if there is a conflict with the precise cursors I have activated in Corel Apps?? Will have to test it next time I hit this problem.. Uninstalled it already..

On a different point I am not keen on the new game manager do prefer the old app to a flakey browser. Hopefully you will fix it and clean it up and give back the ordering options as in the old GM.

KETTLEBEE
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by KETTLEBEE on Aug 3, 11 6:54 AM
my curser is not here either and lately all games stink

[Post New]by pepitogo26 on Aug 3, 11 12:05 PM
I can.t figure out how to get from one city (place) to another!!! What do I click on to get around??? Thanks!!

EmmaLynne
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by EmmaLynne on Aug 3, 11 2:10 PM
yep, mouse pointer comes and goes, and weird hot areas that will flash a square as the mouse passes over (I'm guessing, since I can't actually see it...)

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on Aug 3, 11 3:27 PM
Bought the game this morning, no problems. Played off and on all day and suddenly it wouldn't start. I keep getting the message that the game is playing and I keep getting Error Code 809. Off to report this to tech...

[Post New]by carkam on Aug 3, 11 7:57 PM
Same issue!! No cursor!! Really annoying!

[Post New]by Ashrayne on Aug 3, 11 10:17 PM
I played the demo and then purchased the game. I noticed that borrowing/saving with the bank charges interest in the demo, but not in the unlocked game.

[Post New]by ozalchemyst on Aug 4, 11 1:14 AM
I too have no cursor while in full screen mode.I am running Vista. This hasn't happened to me for a whoile since most games started giving the option to use the system rather than the game cursor.

[Post New]by suzabelle92850 on Aug 4, 11 3:55 AM
No cursor for me either. Darn!!!!

[Post New]by AnnieP on Aug 4, 11 6:25 AM
I started the DL and immediately got an "error downloading". Checked the Get More Info - and guess what? Time's up - 1 minute left to play !!! And No, I don't want to play again, or upgrade to the full version. Will have to get some help with this one. Oh well

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Aug 4, 11 9:32 AM
Mine wouldn't even open. All I got was a black screen. Had to Ctl/Alt/Del to start the Task Manager just to get rid of it. I even installed IE9 today to resolve issues with GM3, and it didn't help at all.

[Post New]by tangeljasper on Aug 4, 11 3:18 PM
No cursor here either, game did look promising and I would have liked to try it out. Hopefully there will be a fix on this...no way I'd buy it until then seems there are alot of glitches.

Go to: