The fires in the computer room

[Post New]by Gamenut99 on Aug 3, 11 9:36 AM
What am I doing wrong? The fires look like they are out but the bar at the top shows the fire is still burning. I know that it is three blast per fire but I have tried several combos and nothing seems to work. The game ends and I try over and over! Do you have to use up the extinguisher? Help!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:The fires in the computer room

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 3, 11 11:06 AM
Hey Gamenut99,

Welcome to the pond! I found a tip in another thread that should help you with those fires:

Elkestra wrote:When you pick up the fire extinguisher from the floor, make sure you click it from your inventory into your hand before clicking on the fires.

Although clicking on the fires with the extinguisher in inventory(not hand) will put out the fires, the extinguisher has to be 'used' (in hand) for the game to consider the fires put out.

If you have a specific question, you can use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "fire" and all of the posts with “fire” will come up. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

The fires in the computer room

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 20, 11 1:34 PM
Gamenut99 wrote:What am I doing wrong? The fires look like they are out but the bar at the top shows the fire is still burning. I know that it is three blast per fire but I have tried several combos and nothing seems to work. The game ends and I try over and over! Do you have to use up the extinguisher? Help!

I had to go to the walkthrough to ascertain what the problem was and discovered that you [b]HAVE TO use the fire extinguisher 3x on each flame[/b] or the mini-game just won't accept the idea that the fire is out.

So what I did is that I picked up the fire extinguisher and clicked and counted 3x for each flame and then my efforts were accepted.

MEnr56

Go to: