Where is the battery?

[Post New]by dittmerlady on Aug 3, 11 10:19 AM
I have the energy cell but cannot find the battery that you use at the lighthouse.
Please help.......I'm stuck!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Where is the battery?

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 3, 11 1:02 PM
Hey dittmerlady,

I found this tip in another thread that might help with the battery:

SeaBamboo wrote:****SPOILER******[/

i found a different walkthrough & it says the following under Weather Station

Use the Bolt Cutters on the chain around the doorknob.Go through the open door into the building.Take the First-aid Kit on the bed.Click the glowing computer screen to zoom in.

Click the fuse panel on the wall to view the puzzle.Once the puzzle is solved, click the open fusebox to zoom in

take the Battery out of the paneL

Back up twice to return to the van.Click the van to go inside.
Use the First-aid Kit from your inventory on the injured man.

I hope this helps

If you have a specific question, you can use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "battery" and all of the posts with “battery” will come up! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by LeslieDu on Aug 3, 11 6:12 PM
No, that is the energy cell, not the battery.

The battery was used in the telescope early in the game. If you didn't take it out after using it in the telescope, you are screwed. There is no way to retrieve it. You will have to start a brand new game to be able to finish it.

Sucks. I didn't bother.

[Post New]by Joniworx on Aug 28, 11 7:40 PM
actually you can take it out later in the game - I did it. I'm passed that now - you may need to use the nitro on it to cool it, but you can take it out later. Hope this helps.

Go to: