CAN'T PLAY MY DAMN GAME & I'M SICK OF IT!!!!

[Post New]by dsayless on Aug 4, 11 1:51 PM
Whycan't I play this game? Have had no problems with any of the other 50-60 games I have bought from Big Fish--what is going on with A Vampire's Kiss? I entered this question in this forum a couple months ago,and got all kinds of advice, from simply re-downloading it to ditching my anti-spyware program & then reinstalling the game--well thanks to a recent attempt on my PC by a virus, my anti-spyware programs are all gone, and I have been re-downloading all of my thousands of e-books & games & other programs (MAJOR PAIN!!) but I just tried to play Vampire's Kiss AGAIN, after re-downloading it for the LAST TIME EVER (after this, I am going to simply demand a refund--good luck with that, right?) & anyway, it still won't play--the error message states: "This hardware is not supported by Mystery Agency: A Vampire's kiss"==what is the problem NOW??!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:CAN'T PLAY MY DAMN GAME & I'M SICK OF IT!!!!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 4, 11 3:19 PM
Hi dsayless,

Have you contacted Tech Support about this yet? If you haven't, be sure to send them a Dr. Felix report, and one of our reps will be able to take a closer look at this and will hopefully be able to figure out why your game hasn't been running properly.

(you can click on the bold blue words for more info)

Also, since we already have a thread in this game forum dedicated to technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE if you haven't already.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: