Level 9 and 10

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Aug 4, 11 5:46 PM
I'm enjoying the game, but I can not get expert on level 9 or 10. Has anyone gotten there?

Re:Level 9 and 10

[Post New]by gamerforever on Aug 7, 11 6:40 AM
No and I don't think it's possible on these or several other levels.

[Post New]by ShahrukhPagali on Aug 9, 11 9:57 AM
No sooner did I reply saying I could not get expert on 10 either, I did. I tried over and over again, putting only table gamers on high rollers, and then I tried putting slot players on high roller tables anyway...

Well I finally got expert and I had to have played that level over 10 times. I just did it normal and it worked out. I put the most money on the high roller tables and the rest where they should go. The order of the people is random - I think it is total chance that you pass this one on expert. It just happened to be the right people at the right time with the right openings. Not sure there is any skill in this level - I think it's all luck.

Edited on 08/09/2011 at 11:23:15 AM PST

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by muen on Aug 14, 11 11:19 AM
Ok after playing level 9 for two days I said forget it and went on. Level 10 I was able to upgrade everything and I got expert. Then I went back to Level 9 with a bunch of money and upgraded almost everything on that level and what do you know, I got expert the first time. I also only used two high roller tables and use the concierge to change their minds and stay at the table. It takes to long to wait to change and they need to be spending money. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Rebel_Lady on Aug 14, 11 12:05 PM
On level 9 and 10, I only used the 2 gold tables. I sat the young folks 1st and let the old men wait in line, but watch their hearts; if they're hearts get down to 1 or 2, go ahead and place them at the table. I sat the young guys before the girls because the guys have less patience. I did not use the concierge at all. At the end, I had old men waiting in line and sat them down, then they start wanting to switch tables, which adds up to more money. I did the same thing for level 10 with using only the gold tables and setting them in the same order as I did for level 9. I got expert on both of levels, however level 9 was harder than 10 for me. Hope this helps!

Lisrose
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisrose on Sep 12, 11 8:20 AM
I have gold on everything up to level 47 and have hit a wall! I am within a few hundred of getting gold so I think I just need to click faster but it is getting frustrating!

Go to: