Balthus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

South America's got me beat!

[Post New]by Balthus on Aug 5, 11 10:21 AM
Completely stuck.Can't get the arrow and don't know what to do about the
overgrown pool nor the sap from the tree which has to be released or any of the
puzzles . Please help or I won't ever be able to finish this game!

Eloh7777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:South America's got me beat!

[Post New]by Eloh7777 on Aug 5, 11 10:42 AM
dont worry about the sap for now. your main objective at the moment is to cross the bridge and get the Glyph tablet that is hung around some vines to the left side of the screen at the clearing where you see the top of the temple. Find all 3 of the missing boards and repair the bridge, cross the bridge, get the tablet, bring the tablet to the Shaman that is standing in front of the skull wall. She will tell you what to do from there and unlock a hidden object scene. Just take your time and look around and use your logic. If you cant progress its probably because you are missing something fairly obvious that you didnt think would do anything.

Dont forget to pick up the piece of cloth that is hung on the right side of the bridge. You will need it when you put your flaming arrow together.

Balthus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Balthus on Aug 13, 11 5:44 AM
Thanks Eloh7777 but there's no hint as to how to get the green Glyph out of the mouth of the statue and what about the stones in it,I'm still beat !!

Balthus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Balthus on Sep 2, 11 7:12 AM
Ok.I seem to be able to cross the bridge without finding the boards to repair it .That is all I can do.I can't release the green stone,I have the sap in a bowl but am not able
to use it or release the arrow let alone the bow .I am not able to play this game yet
others have finished it.' Help' is not helping , can anyone out there give me a walkthrough at all just the section on arriving at the Mayan temple and getting free!
PLEASE thank you,

Go to: