bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 6, 11 12:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:Post any Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by pchy on Aug 6, 11 5:23 AM
what is code 764?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 6, 11 11:43 AM
Hey pchy,

The 764 code is associated with the Game Manager. We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime, please make sure that when you're downloading this game to accept, or click 'Yes', the User Account Control prompt which allows the downloading process. If you need help with this, please get in touch with Tech Support. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

PTSuusje
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by PTSuusje on Aug 7, 11 3:13 PM
Bought the game for 2.99 and quite like it as it's simple and relaxing. I've played all the screens except for the very last gauntlet one, however, because the curtain won't open for me. Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

GinWilk
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by GinWilk on Aug 11, 11 5:13 PM
Hi PTSuusje
I could not get the last curtain to open on Champions Tourney. I also bought it for the 2.99 and was having a good time with the game. I waited and waited several times for it to work and then finally today I clicked to start it over again and all worked as it should. I also found the items quicker because I had already played all of the other parts. If this is the part you are talking about, you could give it a try.
Gin

njentzsch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by njentzsch on Feb 27, 12 11:19 PM
Well, over 6 months later than the previous folks and I have the same problem with the Champions Tourney...and I paid full price!! It wasn't the last curtain, but the one riht after the $100,000 level. Hate to have to start over, but....oh, well.

Go to: