MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

CAN'T MOVE OBJECTS

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 6, 11 6:01 AM

On the "spot the difference" scene, you're supposed to move those objects that are shown on the side to correct the 2nd frame of pictures; problem is that the objects refuse to move.

I right-click onto the object and hold it there and NOTHING happens; some movement begins but it doesn't remain on the cursor.

I quit the game and went back into it 3x and the same thing happened again and again; I'm certainly not going to buy a game that doesn't work -- not even for $3.00

MEnr56

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

CAN'T MOVE OBJECTS

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 6, 11 6:49 AM
MEnr56 wrote:

On the "spot the difference" scene, you're supposed to move those objects that are shown on the side to correct the 2nd frame of pictures; problem is that the objects refuse to move.

I right-click onto the object and hold it there and NOTHING happens; some movement begins but it doesn't remain on the cursor.

I quit the game and went back into it 3x and the same thing happened again and again; I'm certainly not going to buy a game that doesn't work -- not even for $3.00

MEnr56

I don't blame hyou one bit. Mine was the floating cursor (arrow). Reminds me of a drunk butterfly. You know the one that has had to much nectar and let it all go to it's head.

Go to: