dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

Overbreaking

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Aug 6, 11 9:07 AM
Has anyone figured out how to avoid this? I've tried adjusting the settings, but no matter what, even the slightest press on my controller, & the passengers are screaming their heads off & I get penalized. Fun game otherwise.

Re:Overbreaking

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Aug 6, 11 2:18 PM

Allow yourself more distance to slow down, and try tapping the brake button instead of holding it down. It takes a while to get used to. The brake and steering inputs are digital, which means they're either fully on, or fully off. Analog input and an analog controller would have been much better for this game.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 6, 11 6:39 PM
Sometimes if you get in a hurry to get the run out over with and you don't slow down at bus stop fast it will cause problems. This game is trying to make driving as real as possible. Once you learn the control it is timing that matters.

MYMCR
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by MYMCR on Aug 25, 11 9:24 PM
I always try to drive a route once disregarding rules... just to learn it, you know where the stops and traffic lights are located. Doing this several times helps even more. As mentioned before tapping your breaks helps immensely. Good luck.

Go to: