Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

Is there problem reaching medallion for bell tower?

[Post New]by Sherryah on Aug 6, 11 2:41 PM
I haven't aligned the mirror yet, standing here in terror after reading problems people say they can't reach the medallion to enter bell tower. Is the problem just because they forgot to grab it? I learned my lesson thru them if that is the case and won't forget to grab it. waiting for answer otherwise I am afraid of going further into the game.

If I align the mirror am successful with blue crystals and don't forget to grab the medallion will I still be stuck where I can't reach it? OR is the problem after you align the mirror and successful with blue crystals you can't REACH the medallion because you forgot to grab it? I have the ladder in the well, so wondering why can't people just go back and grab medallion if they forgot it? Please someone answer this question. Thanks I will never restart this game and do not want to mess this game up. I have been enjoying it.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

Re:Is there problem reaching medallion for bell tower?

[Post New]by Sherryah on Aug 7, 11 2:38 PM
NO there is no problem getting medallion as long as you make sure after you solve Blue Crystal Laser Puzzle "URGENT,Don't forget to grab the medallion" URGENT make sure you do not put out the fire at the altar with swan tears with the 7 coins if you don't have the Ladder in the well!!!! you will be thrown out with no way into the Cathedral except the catacombs. URGENT Don't forget you must have the ladder down the well it is the only entrance into the Catacomb once this happens. The ladder to reach the sword is in the bell tower not the cathedral as someone else wrote mistakenly. When you open door with the coins it is the bell tower, grab the ladder use it for the sword. Don't forget to grab same ladder again you need it in the bell tower. If you don't forget medallion, and don't forget advice don't put out fire on altar in book, or grab coins, unless You have the ladder in the well, game is easily won afterwards. I just finished the epilogue and that was fun also opened up a new places.

Edited on 08/07/2011 at 2:41:28 PM PST

Go to: