Medallion

[Post New]by lrkerekes on Aug 7, 11 5:52 PM
Is there no way to get the Medallion after you leave the cabinet once positioning the mirrors?

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

Medallion

[Post New]by Sherryah on Aug 8, 11 10:13 AM
lrkerekes wrote:Is there no way to get the Medallion after you leave the cabinet once positioning the mirrors?

NO there is no problem getting medallion as long as you make sure after you solve Blue Crystal Laser Puzzle "URGENT,Don't forget to grab the medallion" URGENT make sure you do not put out the fire at the altar with swan tears and grab the 7 coins if you don't have the Ladder in the well. you will be thrown out with no way into the Cathedral except the catacombs. URGENT Don't forget you must have the ladder down the well it is the only entrance into the Catacomb once this happens. The ladder to reach the sword is in the bell tower not the cathedral as someone else wrote mistakenly. When you open door with the coins it is the bell tower, grab the ladder use it for the sword. Don't forget to grab same ladder again you need it in the bell tower. If you don't forget medallion, and don't forget advice don't put out fire on altar in book, or grab coins, unless You have the ladder in the well, game is easily won afterwards. I just finished the epilogue and that was fun also opened up a new places

Re:Medallion

[Post New]by lrkerekes on Aug 8, 11 7:03 PM
Your post is confusing. I have the ladder and such, but can not figure out how to get the Medallion. I can go through the well fine, but can't seem to locate the Medallion that was in the cabinet.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Aug 10, 11 9:41 AM
lrkerekes wrote:Your post is confusing. I have the ladder and such, but can not figure out how to get the Medallion. I can go through the well fine, but can't seem to locate the Medallion that was in the cabinet.

Sorry your confused l will try again. Did you finish the blue crystal puzzle where you have to connect all crystals with the lasers? If so as soon as the puzzle is finished you don't leave just grab the medallion on the left. Some people had problems because they left the area forgetting to get the medallion. I hope you didn't forget to grab it. That is the next thing I did after the laser puzzle I never left the screen I just grabbed the medallion. If this explanation doesn't help I don't know how to make it any clearer. Sorry.

[Post New]by lrkerekes on Aug 10, 11 6:46 PM
I missed grabbing the Medallion. Guess I have to start over. Ugh.

muzzasgal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by muzzasgal on Aug 14, 11 3:16 AM
How do I pick the medellion up of the floor! I got thoughrally disheartened with this game so had a break for a few weeks. But Im still stuck trying to get that damned medallion!

Go to: