bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Reviews for 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 8, 11 12:14 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your thoughts about the game in this thread! You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

Re:Reviews for 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven

[Post New]by bootsky on Aug 8, 11 6:43 AM
I have TWO other 7 Wonders games & I had not seen this one before anyway I played part of the demo & bought it.
It is one of those M3's that you have to turn the block around.
The graphics, music etc are light.
Like the other 2 games you have the little fella's at the bottom cheering you on & when you complete a level they all cheer & jump around. I just feel I need this kind of thing at the moment. A change from the IHOG's I normally enjoy.

boots

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Aug 8, 11 11:23 AM
I also own the other 2 "7 Wonders". I still play the second one often. However the "turn the board" is a feature that I like in match 3 games.

This game will be a nice desktop game that I can play when I only want a nice distraction and not speed or brain strain.

neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by neola on Aug 17, 11 11:07 AM
A really neat M3 game, but... No insult intended but toward the end, you really can get tired of having those little, toga-clad workers yelling at you in Spanish to "Hurry up." Maybe it they were yelling it in Latin, it wouldn't be so troublesome since very few people would understand them. Nah, you'd figure out the message!

[Post New]by fredgirlnz on Jan 23, 14 8:22 PM
its a really cool game, i have only just recently discovered these games in the last 2 months.. daaam which i had known earlier lol.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jul 23, 14 3:49 PM
A definate 5 out of 5 when it comes to match 3 games! Wow...a long game with all sorts of different and new things I've never seen in a match 3 game. Love the rotating board. Timed game but the timer is VERY generous..hardly knew it was there and never ran out of time. Amazing game...if you love match 3 you will really like this game.

The only problems I had were my own fault because I am notorious for not reading hints or instructions which I certainly should have done in this game...after I figured out what was going on, it was a blast.

I had no technical problems at all with this game...ran smooth.

Go to: