honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

Comments for Triazzle Island

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Aug 8, 11 1:23 AM
Looks like no one has anything to say about this game yet. I'm going to try this as it looks like a good brain teaser for those times when you just feel like having your grey matter tickled or maybe stretched

Happy Gaming Fellow Fishies

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

Re:Comments for Triazzle Island

[Post New]by bootsky on Aug 8, 11 6:37 AM
I enjoyed the fact that this seems to be a totally differnt kind of puzzle game, at least to me. (You get mini-games similar in IHOG's)
It's very upbeat, sunny & cute...something kind of mindless that I need right now, no deep dark mystery that I have to solve.
Just one more month & I will be happy to get back to IHOG's but right now light & breezy is required!
boots

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Aug 8, 11 6:40 AM
I played for 7 minutes and quit and deleted. Not buying this because I'm not into puzzle games much.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Aug 8, 11 7:28 AM
Looks like a cute game. I'll have to remember to try it at another time. I'm not going to bother with the GM uninstall/reinstall procedure anymore and am just going to start a "Games To Test Later" list instead.

anki6969
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by anki6969 on Aug 9, 11 8:37 AM
To the devs:

I just love the music (many thanks Billy ) and usually sit a bit and just listening before start playing.
I really like the game but found it a little bit hard as you progress. I have stopped dreaming of gold medals on every level...
It´s very good that you could change the tiles if you get stuck, I found that I think in another way when I have new pieces.

Many thanks for a really good game

[Post New]by triazzledan on Aug 9, 11 10:34 AM
Hey Guppy - don't forget you can use your Hints! And you can go back and replay a level any time once you improve your skills!

Go to: