Episode 3 Level 7

[Post New]by jamieanddarlene on Aug 8, 11 9:30 AM
can't seen to get enough gold and finish road at the same time. Can get all gold and not finish road. Or get road finish not enough gold. Help?

Re:Episode 3 Level 7

[Post New]by rokyll on Aug 21, 11 5:46 AM
Don't give up, you have to try different strategies. I had a lot of Levels to do a few times, but I finished all as Expert, exept Episode 3 - Level 8 where I never get enough food.
My Total Points on Roads of Rome 280530
no Expert on Ep3 - L8, but wit 9630 Point in 10' 59''.
I will try again and again.

[Post New]by ElleHof on Oct 9, 11 10:47 AM
There seems to be a glitch in there.
I finally did it by completing the road while taking down all the piles and getting the gold, then going for the fort at the very end. Check occassionally on the Fort to see if it's possible for you to get as much gold as it wants with the number of gold piles you have left.

[Post New]by Kasari on Oct 21, 11 5:13 AM
I also can't get expert on Episode 3 Level 8. I have tried several times. I guess I will continue to bang my head against the desk. lol Because I am to stubborn to quit trying.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Nov 10, 11 7:10 PM
There is no fort on 3.7 Do you mean the storehouse?

I find myself just about needing 20 more seconds...tried a bunch of strategies. Not sure if I should try to get the mine or the sawmill going faster then I run out of stone. This is quite frustrating!!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 24, 11 1:37 PM
Hi - I just managed to get Expert.

I started by upgrading the Camp, then collected as many Trees and Berries as I could
as I built the Sawmill, Farm, Mine, Quarry then Storehouse.

I then upgraded the Camp, Storehouse to max, Mine, Quarry, Camp, then Mine to max and remembered to use the Bag for one round of collecting. I then found I was just waiting for the Gold to arrive at the end so used the Clock when waiting for the last set of 11 (9 from fully upgraded Mine +2 from fully upgraded Storehouse).

Hope that helps!

biggi3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by biggi3 on Sep 30, 13 1:47 PM
your tips were good, building and upgrading storehouse was key for me.

Go to: