SMITTY1
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Credits not adding up

[Post New]by SMITTY1 on Aug 9, 11 5:14 AM
I am at the point in Sunny Meadow to rescue/follow Fukari and I have 20 credits..
Every time I slay a monster it show like 300 or so credits but my total never changes from 20. I need credits as supplies and upgrades are very expensive.

I have uninstalled and re-installed and the same thing is happening.

What is going on? Has this happened to anyone else?
HELP

Edited on 08/09/2011 at 8:44:47 AM PST

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Credits not adding up

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Aug 9, 11 2:56 PM
This is really odd. We have never experienced such an issue before. When you re-installed the game, did you start from the beginning or from a save game? It might be a corrupted save game. If so, navigate to c:\Users\Your_Windows_Username\AppData\Roaming\ and delete the AlphaKimori1 folder after making a backup copy of it just in case. If it still doesn't work, try the version of Alpha Kimori on the official Alpha Kimori dot com website (please Google it). Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your continued support! ^_^

SMITTY1
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by SMITTY1 on Aug 9, 11 6:47 PM
Thanks for the reply. When I first re-installed I did not start from the beginning. I did start from my save.

However, I have since done that, and still my credits are not adding up when I go to Sunny Meadow.

I am not very computer savvy and have no idea how to do what you suggested.

If I download from the Alpha Kimori site per your suggestion, will I have to pay again? I already paid BFG.

Edited on 08/09/2011 at 7:43:45 PM PST

AlphaKimori
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by AlphaKimori on Aug 12, 11 2:02 AM
SMITTY1,

If you don't mind losing the save games for Alpha Kimori, click on Start->Windows Explorer-> ( C: ). Then double click the following folders: Users->"YourWindowsUsername"->AppData->Roaming and then delete the AlphaKimori1 folder in the Roaming folder.

There is a 30-minute trial for the special edition of Alpha Kimori which you can use to see if you still face the same issue. It's really odd because nobody has faced this issue before and I can't replicate it.

Thanks!

Edited on 08/12/2011 at 2:03:38 AM PST

nancynhac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nancynhac on Oct 12, 12 11:51 AM
Smitty, are you sure you're not looking at EXP points rather than credits? I don't mean to sound condescending, please understand. It's just that I've made that mistake myself, since there's no space between categories.
It's a little annoying that we don't get enough credits to buy that good blade for Evlar until we get into the prison, after which we don't have the chance to go back and buy it. Even if it isn't necessary for this chapter, I like to get everything available from the shops when I play an RPG, 'cuz I figure the shops have those items in stock for a reason.

Go to: