diz5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

TOPSY TURVY QUEENS

[Post New]by diz5 on Aug 9, 11 2:01 PM
THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF CRAP. WE SHOULD BE REFUNDED. CARDS TURN OVER AND CANNOT BE TURNED BACK SO YOU CAN'T FINISH THE GAME. WE ALL DESERVE A REFUND.

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:TOPSY TURVY QUEENS

[Post New]by suss1 on Jun 3, 12 2:35 PM
try reading the instructions, that might help...

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,483 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Jul 3, 12 11:26 AM
I read the instructions and diz5 is right. The game does not play right. If you complete a pile, another card falls on top of it from somewhere and you can do nothing with it until it plays in its designated stack. The game I just played only had 7 kings. I know it did because I went through the whole reserve pile and none showed up and none were showing in the face-up stacks. It is a good game, tho. I really wish it played correctly.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,483 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Aug 4, 12 12:24 PM
Apologies all over the place!!! I went back and reread the instructions for this game and it does indeed play the way it is supposed to. I did not realize the cards under the kings in the beginning are 'trapped' and are not released until you play a queen on that pile. The card that is released cannot be played until it is needed on a pile. The game is much more interesting when you know how to play!! Really good game!

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 12:31:27 PM PST

diz5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by diz5 on Dec 1, 12 11:06 AM
I don't think I made my problem clear. The game AUTOMATICALLY flips a card face down on the top deck. Please explain what I'm doing wrong.

Go to: