Temple Door

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Aug 9, 11 3:20 PM
I've pushed every combination I can think of. I've started from the top and the bottom. No luck. Any help out there?

Re:Temple Door

[Post New]by jimlawrence on Aug 9, 11 4:32 PM
The 0 is top center; go right 3 tiles; center go left 2 tiles; center go right 4 tiles; center go right 7 tiles; center go left 5 tiles; center go right 2 tiles; and center go left 6 tiles.

My problem is it won't accept the tiles I have.

dlindab
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dlindab on Aug 9, 11 11:10 PM
Checked a video of the solution. That's the correct sequence for pushing the stones. The next step is to click on the device in the center until it points west. Then place a stone. Then, click on it until it points east and place the next stone. Then do the north stone the same way. Just did it and it worked!

wizard54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by wizard54 on Aug 11, 11 7:42 PM
Thank you! I had figured out the right sequence. The directional hint was a great help.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Aug 18, 11 4:53 AM
Dlindab - thanks for the tips about placing the directional tiles - I guess I wasn't clicking on them enough. Hope I can finally get in the temple now.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Aug 18, 11 7:05 AM
After placing the stones and doing the directions the tiles will not turn - I have tried repeatedly to left click and right click even, and it throws me back - I have tried all 3 different tiles and no luck - now what to do??? any suggestions???

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Aug 18, 11 7:07 AM
Jim, I am having the same problem, doesn't take the tiles - wish someone knew what to do

Go to: