bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Jessica Secret of the Caribbean technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 10, 11 12:49 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Post any Jessica Secret of the Caribbean technical issues here only

[Post New]by tj1147 on Aug 10, 11 7:32 AM
Game progress not saved upon exiting game.

Moma_King
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Moma_King on Aug 10, 11 2:53 PM
While downloading this game I got ERROR CODE: 2 . I went to the error page but
but there is no error on the list CODE:2.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 10, 11 4:05 PM
tj1147 wrote:Game progress not saved upon exiting game.

Hi tj1147,

You may want to give the steps in the following help article a try to make sure that your system is able to create the save files for this game:

Game Not Saving

If your game still isn't saving properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 10, 11 4:15 PM
Moma_King wrote:While downloading this game I got ERROR CODE: 2 . I went to the error page but
but there is no error on the list CODE:2.

Hi Moma_King,

I'd encourage you to take a look at this thread that I found over in the Technical Talk Forum:

error code2

It looks like the tips on page 2 of this thread have helped others to resolve this particular issue, so I hope they help you as well!

-bfgHondo

karystar
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by karystar on Aug 10, 11 5:06 PM
As soon as it get to the screen to create profile - when I click the create button - I get an access violation error and game shuts down.

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Aug 11, 11 1:38 PM
I can't even get the game to start downloading- [removed by moderator]

Edited on 08/11/2011 at 4:26:04 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 11, 11 4:30 PM
I'm back with links to more help articles!

@karystar: Access Violation

@pchy: Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

And remember, if the steps in these articles don't help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

karystar
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by karystar on Aug 12, 11 5:09 AM
I went through all that - all files were already up to date. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Get exact same thing every time. Nothing I have found in the faq's has helped.

Go to: