Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

This game IS new to BFG

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Aug 10, 11 2:05 AM
I just wanted to create a thread as people as assuming from the thread in 2009 that this game has been here before. It hasn't, those people were playing on another site (yes, they do exist!).
I just wanted to people to see TGT is still TGT to BFG.
It's not the first time BFG have released an old game, but because of this thread people are accusing BFG of cheating.
It doesn't matter if it's old and not a good game, BFG are still not duplicating games for the TGT.

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

This game IS new to BFG

[Post New]by aalaurie on Aug 10, 11 2:51 AM
Purplerabbit wrote:I just wanted to create a thread as people as assuming from the thread in 2009 that this game has been here before. It hasn't, those people were playing on another site (yes, they do exist!).
I just wanted to people to see TGT is still TGT to BFG.
It's not the first time BFG have released an old game, but because of this thread people are accusing BFG of cheating.
It doesn't matter if it's old and not a good game, BFG are still not duplicating games for the TGT.

Nevertheless...........??????????

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:This game IS new to BFG

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Aug 10, 11 2:55 AM
New to Big Fish, but old for everyone else. You won't see "Exclusive" emblazoned across this relic.

Edited on 08/10/2011 at 3:00:09 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 10, 11 4:05 AM
RELIC!! That is the word I have been searching for all morning long... thank you MarkAlan. That is THE word to describe the TGT.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Aug 10, 11 5:32 AM
i got the 'giggles' ...i did the demo and realized from the first screenshot to the 'collect these items' it surely was not a currently produced game...have been member for only 18 mo., never been to any other game sites, never will cuz is best....and...my only thoughts at the moment was a good beginner game for a kid...no buy and no rating...its just 'cute'

turtlelady61
Catfish
Catfish
1,698 Posts

[Post New]by turtlelady61 on Aug 10, 11 6:15 AM
this is bella,,, at turtles,

guys i am not a fanboy, but i do have to say, when clockwork man was just released here the other day (tho it has beeen out for quite a while at its home portal, and i never thought we would get thier games cause of the rift) there wasnt much of a outcry, we get games all the time that are at thier devs 1st, sometimes for months, sometimes years, (her interactive always holds on to nancy drews for quite a bit)

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Aug 10, 11 6:27 AM
MarkAlan wrote:New to Big Fish, but old for everyone else. You won't see "Exclusive" emblazoned across this relic.

Not 'everyone else'. I've never seen this game before but then I don't visit other game sites. So it's 'new' to me.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 10, 11 6:28 AM
Amen, turtlelady61. As I mentioned in another thread, if we only got games that have never, ever been released anywhere else, it would be "a new game every motnh" instead of every day.

And since I don't go shopping other sites (unless it's to see when the next Nancy Drew might come out, but I still wait to buy it here cheaper) it's always new to me.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Aug 10, 11 9:04 AM
turtlelady61 wrote:when clockwork man was just released here the other day (tho it has beeen out for quite a while at its home portal, and i never thought we would get thier games cause of the rift)
That rift exists because Big Fish Game's founder left the site who shall not be named.

Where for art thou, Mr. Picman?

Edited on 08/10/2011 at 9:08:08 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 10, 11 9:23 AM
Hey folks!

If you're looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please swim on over to the thread titled 'Jessica Secret of the Caribbean ' and join in on the conversation already in progress.

If you're interested in posting a review for this game, please do so in the official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top the Jessica Secret of the Caribbean Forum page.

To keep things tidy in here, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your thoughts in one of the above threads.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: