DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

If you enjoy this wonderful game....

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Aug 10, 11 6:15 AM
You can look forward to My Kingdom of the Princess 3, developed by the same company, which will be coming out here later this month!!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:If you enjoy this wonderful game....

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 10, 11 10:28 AM
Woohoo!!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Aug 10, 11 11:31 AM
Whooooppeeeeee!

Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Aug 10, 11 11:51 AM
Thank goodness. I have played the other 2 so many times and had many, many hours of enjoyment from both of them, but it's time for a new one.

[Post New]by LunarLoon on Aug 10, 11 2:39 PM
Oh fab... thanks for letting us know! I'm a bit sad when it comes to these TM games, especially the building/strategy ones. I've also played MKFAP 1 and 2 a million times each! Not to mention the fab (but frankly a bit dodgy on the storyline) Forgotten Lands, Roads of Rome 1 and 2, and possibly the greatest of its genre so far, the wonderful Royal Envoy.

I just love these games as they give you the chance to think your way around things and find alternative solutions rather than being 'on rails'. They keep me pondering and I am always amazed at the sheer imagination the developers put into their work.

So I will now wait as patiently as I can for MKFAP 3!!! And this game will help with the waiting... what a shame I'm supposed to be out walking in the summer sunshine

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 10, 11 2:51 PM
lunar have you played the "timebuilders" series...also excellent,

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Aug 11, 11 5:14 PM
I notice that when one of these games come out (huge fan), nobody mentions Rescue Team! I have both MKFTF's, both timebuilders, both island tribes, both roads of rome, pioneer lands, and of course Royal Envoy CE (the only CE I have).

I used my punch card for fate of the pharoah. It was pretty cool for about 90 minutes, then i renamed it " fart of my migraine." It gets horrid in my opinion!

Rescue Team didn't come out that long ago & it's very replayable (I've been through 10 times).

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Aug 11, 11 6:46 PM
silentpages: The Rescue Team games are a lot easier to do, that is probably why they do not get mentioned when these types of games come out.

I have My Kingdom for the Princess 1 and 2, I also have Roads of Rome 1 and 2, and I have the Rescue Team game.
I also have Royal Envoy and the one I have completed without any challenge is rescue team. It just isn't as good.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Aug 12, 11 3:07 AM
I have most of the games mentioned by silentpages, the exceptions being Rescue Team and Fate of the Pharaoh. I'm looking forward to MKftP 3, but I hope the developers have learned from the adverse comments about the mini-games in MKftP 2. Whacking various beasties wasn't fun - far too stressful.

[Post New]by LunarLoon on Aug 12, 11 3:46 PM
bella81762 wrote:lunar have you played the "timebuilders" series...also excellent,

Yes, I love those too! But there's something about Forgotten Lands... I even emailed the developers to find out about a possible sequel but no reply sadly

Ah well!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Aug 14, 11 2:14 AM
CheerfulDragon8 wrote:. I'm looking forward to MKftP 3, but I hope the developers have learned from the adverse comments about the mini-games in MKftP 2. Whacking various beasties wasn't fun - far too stressful.

After trying to whack those critters a gazillion times I finally totally gave up on the game. Never did get my castle finished and was upset that they would include those levels as part of the castle being built. I managed to get gold on all the levels but the snake whacking game.

If this new one includes those I probably won't buy it. Nothing more aggravating than not being able to finish everything because of a "mini-game" level stuck in the game,

abaumga2
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by abaumga2 on Aug 14, 11 11:09 AM
OMG, I just got giddy. I am glad my boss isn't here right now.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Aug 14, 11 11:33 AM
How about
Aerie: Spirit of the Forest and
Island Realms

Both of these are really good in my opinion and are hardly ever mentioned.

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Aug 16, 11 2:29 PM
I thought I actually preferred Farmer's Market to this game - they are quite similar. So I'd recommend that.

[Post New]by gillianchansam on Aug 18, 11 12:24 AM

Yes, I love those too! But there's something about Forgotten Lands... I even emailed the developers to find out about a possible sequel but no reply sadly

Ah well!

Im sad too. I lovvvveddd Forgotten lands : First Colony and have been hoping fervently the developers will come up with a sequel. Lets keep hoping! that game has given me many happy hours of gaming. In the meantime, Im very (impatiently) waiting for MKFTP3 to make its appearance. yay!! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas! lol.

dove947
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dove947 on Aug 23, 11 8:25 PM
Oh my gosh!!! That is exciting news! I love both 1 and 2...can't wait for number 3! The only problem I have with them is they freeze for about 3 secs quite frequently thoughout the game. Even so, I love them SO much that I have played them both several times each. It was while hoping to find Nevo Soft had done #3 that led me to discover Pioneer Lands, which I am enjoying. I hope they come out with another Royal Envoy sometime.

mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mlbmama on Aug 24, 11 3:06 PM
I appear to be a newbie, but I have over 100 games, have been a member for 6 years and have all the games mentioned in this particular forum. I agree with the general consensus of excitement and eager anticipation expressed by everyone! I got soooo excited, I decided to make my very first post ever! Looking forward to the end of the month more than ever now! Gotta get back to Pioneering,,,,,,happy gaming fellow fishies!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Aug 26, 11 11:48 AM
mlbmama wrote:I appear to be a newbie, but I have over 100 games, have been a member for 6 years and have all the games mentioned in this particular forum. I agree with the general consensus of excitement and eager anticipation expressed by everyone! I got soooo excited, I decided to make my very first post ever! Looking forward to the end of the month more than ever now! Gotta get back to Pioneering,,,,,,happy gaming fellow fishies!

welcome to posting mlbmamma! Glad you decided to swim in.

For those of you who haven't played them, "The Timebuilders" series are absolutely fabulous. Starts easy, but takes a lot of strategic thinking as you progress.

I got pretty bored with Pioneer Lands after about level 50. I never thought I would say that a game had "too many" levels, but they could have done better to lower the number of levels and increase the variety and challenge in the levels.

gemangus
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by gemangus on Aug 27, 11 8:03 AM
forgotten lands was wonderful. i too wish they would have developed a sequel.

as for pioneer lands- i recently switched to a mac and wish they would have a mac version

as for MKFTP # yeah! they have had mac versions so i feel good about that.

i am so sick of hidden objects games.

Edited on 08/27/2011 at 8:04:53 AM PST

dove947
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dove947 on Aug 29, 11 8:14 AM
gemangus wrote:forgotten lands was wonderful. i too wish they would have developed a sequel.

as for pioneer lands- i recently switched to a mac and wish they would have a mac version

as for MKFTP # yeah! they have had mac versions so i feel good about that.

i am so sick of hidden objects games.

I agree. I am also sick of hidden object games. I have been a member of BFG for about 5 years and have bought hundredes of games, most of which, at first, were hogs. Now I just LOVE these types of games, and wish they'd make somemore of the build-a-lot games, too.

Edited on 08/29/2011 at 8:22:26 AM PST

Go to: