[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Aug 11, 11 1:42 PM
About 30 to maybe 45 mins extra

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:finished anyone?

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Aug 11, 11 2:13 PM
I finished it in about 15 20 minutes. It's really short.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Aug 11, 11 2:56 PM
Thank you for the info folks! It really helps me and others to make our minds up about buying the CE or waiting for the SE.

When a game doesn't show the bonus chapter in the SE guide, I heavily suspect it is because it is short. Which this case was. So glad to know my initial decision to wait for the SE was right (obviously IMO!).

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Aug 11, 11 6:36 PM
Some people are faster players because I know it took me at least 1 hour & you do need the bonus to see the finish of the story in my opion.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Aug 11, 11 10:42 PM
I have finished the game and to be honest, it was a good game but dare I say it I did not think it was long enough. It was all finished too quickly. I am a tad frustrated that having paid for a strategy guide, I could not use it as it crashed the game.

We all play a differing speeds and therefore I just refer to this as personal to me and my rate of play.

I am not complaining about the game although I have read a number of posts to suggest the plot is a bit similar each time and therefore bit boring. I tend to agree but the game itself is fine and the plot for me if good is a bonus

Overall a good game but with the SG not working properly this is an attention to detail that was lacking. Also seemed to take time to cut from one scene to another which has always applied to these games. All just little niggles

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Aug 12, 11 5:57 AM
In my opinion, not only was the bonus chapter very short but it consisted mainly of hidden object scenes and constantly trudging back and forth between the two main locations. Every time you find 'something useful, it was used in the other location; to and fro, to and fro until I just got bored with it.

And the worst thing of all, sparkles everywhere. If there's an option in the main game to not be led by the hand, there should be the option in the bonus chapter too. I thought the bonus chapter was too easy and added very little to the game.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Aug 13, 11 2:56 PM
Thanks for all the good info-I usually buy the CE, but it sounds like this is one of those games where the SE will be just fine. Starting to feel like CEs are becoming the rule instead of the exception, and sometimes CE material is tacked on by developers to up the price.

Go to: