bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

UPDATE! New version for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition - August 11!

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Aug 11, 11 7:01 PM
We have a new version of Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition available now. This new version fixes the following issue:

- Game crash when trying to access Chapter 3 of the Strategy Guide

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience as these issues were being fixed. You can get this version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 09/26/2011 at 12:35:42 PM PST

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Flight Collector's Edition - August 1

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Aug 11, 11 7:47 PM
thanks for posting this. i was just about to ask if anybody else was having this problem.

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Flight Collector's Edition - August 1

[Post New]by cagamenut on Aug 11, 11 7:50 PM
Thank you! Big Fish rises to help as usual. Did as instructed and I can now access SG level 3. Happy, happy

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by cme550 on Aug 11, 11 8:01 PM
Thank you very much!

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Aug 11, 11 8:15 PM
Thanks!!!!

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Aug 11, 11 8:21 PM
BF, the new Game Manager was working seamlessly with Google Chrome. Not clear if it is a Google Chrome issue or your issue. To install on a download I now have to go to Chrome's download and do a save then off goes the Game Manager doing what it should. Thought you might like to know.

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Flight Collector's Edition - August

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Aug 11, 11 9:12 PM
If I uninstall to help with the SG will I have the game over?

Edited on 08/11/2011 at 9:13:28 PM PST

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on Aug 12, 11 7:23 AM
Hi rugrats. No, you should not lose progress in your game. That information is saved elsewhere I guess because it will remember when you've already demoed a game and will remember your spot, at least it's always been like that for me.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Aug 12, 11 7:59 AM
Thanks BFG! This fixed my problem and I can continue where I left off!
Sally

[Post New]by LeaROCKS on Aug 12, 11 9:35 AM
Hey I just updated this game and now it says that I only have -1 minutes left of game play and I haven't played the game yet...

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Flight Collector's Edition - August

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Aug 12, 11 9:57 AM
LeaROCKS wrote:Hey I just updated this game and now it says that I only have -1 minutes left of game play and I haven't played the game yet...

Hi Lea - you may unfortunately have to uninstall and dl again. That usually works.

Happy Gaming

rugrats299
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by rugrats299 on Aug 12, 11 12:45 PM
Thank you Tam515 I will go ahead and try the upgrade then!

[Post New]by undrgrndgirl on Aug 12, 11 5:50 PM
sixmilecoss wrote:thanks for posting this. i was just about to ask if anybody else was having this problem.

me too! glad to see all i have to do is un/re install

[Post New]by xiaojiemkuu on Aug 15, 11 7:52 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 08/16/2011 at 4:09:16 AM PST

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Aug 16, 11 1:23 PM
Will this also fix the delays I get when I click on sometime?

[Post New]by gptdawg on Aug 27, 11 1:08 PM
I just purchased/ installed this game a couple of days ago and having problems with the game freezing up. I have to do a hard start. The first time I re-stared my computer and accessed the game it said my save file was corrupted and I needed to start over with new character. The second time the game froze , I was in the bonus chapter and this time on restartt of my computer it said Windows wouldn't start and I needed to insert the Windows disc (which I don't have). Anyway it finally did a disc check (lengthy) and everything seemed to be fine although it did take windows a long time to start-up. Needless to say I'm reluctant to try the game again.Anyone else having this prblem? I'm running HP Pavilion with Windows Vista.Intel Core 2. NVDIA graphics.

[Post New]by redruby7 on Sep 6, 11 11:46 AM
someone bought redemption cemetery childs plight and now it dont workt

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 6, 11 1:39 PM
Hi redruby7,

Welcome to the pond!

If you're having troubles getting this game to work, please contact Tech Support with more details, and one of our reps would be happy to do some troubleshooting with you.

(you can click on the above link for more info)

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/06/2011 at 1:40:00 PM PST

[Post New]by svenskaflica on Sep 24, 11 6:09 PM
It still did not fix the problem of the partially visible mitt (that you put the baseball into) Cannot select partial mitt, and uninstall did not fix THIS problem. Please help!

Go to: