bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 12, 11 9:23 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake on our blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Walkthrough.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 08/20/2011 at 9:35:00 AM PST

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake!

[Post New]by cindiliz on Aug 12, 11 7:51 PM
Hi. The walkthrough link took be too a blog dated 1969. Didn't see anything else there that would help me. Are there any other locations for the walkthrough?
Thanks, cindiliz.

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake!

[Post New]by cindiliz on Aug 12, 11 7:53 PM
OK. Silly me. It was there under August 2011. That'll teach me to sit down to my games with a glass of wine!

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Janferie on Aug 13, 11 1:38 AM
Help! It's gone! I was using it last night and now it's just not there. What's going on? Do we need a paranormal investigator here?!

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,349 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Aug 13, 11 9:52 AM
CAN'T FIND THE WALKTHROUGH

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,374 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Aug 13, 11 10:05 AM
Also couldn't find the walkthrough using the link, so I went to the website that can't be named but reviews games (hint: "in a garden-like setting"), and used the walkthrough from that site. Hope that helps!

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 13, 11 10:21 AM
The walkthrough link in my post has been fixed and is now accessible. Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

Re:Walkthrough available for Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake

[Post New]by xiaojiemhtt on Aug 16, 11 5:26 AM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 08/16/2011 at 2:04:44 PM PST

[Post New]by sharoyn2002 on Aug 16, 11 12:50 PM
Janferie wrote:Help! It's gone! I was using it last night and now it's just not there. What's going on? Do we need a paranormal investigator here?!
I just went to the walkthrough and got a blank page, HELP. just got the game

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
4,992 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Aug 16, 11 9:06 PM
I just got the game, too, and no walkthrough. Just a blank page. Tried going through the list of WTs, and same thing.

I don't need the WT, yet, but I wanted to see how long it looks like it will be.

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Aug 17, 11 9:34 PM
The walkthrough did not come up from your link. I just tried it...nothing, and this game needs a walkthrough!

RasmusB
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Aug 18, 11 5:42 AM
Still says December 31, 1969. And the page is blank.

[Post New]by msanne40 on Aug 18, 11 1:56 PM
The walkthru link still is not working. Will it ever be fixed?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Aug 18, 11 8:23 PM
Tried the link at 10 PM (EST) - still broken. Tried again at 11:18 - still broken. Had wanted to demo this b4 I went to bed, but guess I'll wait til tomorrow. As I said previously, refuse to buy a BF game, that won't give me a BF walkthru!

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Aug 19, 11 5:51 PM
Good grief! 24 hours later (Fri - Aug.19 @8PM). The link to the walkthru still doessn't work! What's going on? I'm getting distusted - wanna play the game!

Menesa
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Menesa on Aug 19, 11 6:01 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:The walkthrough link in my post has been fixed and is now accessible. Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

Its disappeared again ...that dratted brotherhood is prob sabotaging your good attempts.
salaams from Oz

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 20, 11 9:35 AM
The link should now be working folks! Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Aug 20, 11 11:59 PM
Now that the walkthru works, I bought the game!

Go to: