bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean! August 12, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 12, 11 11:45 AM
We have a new version of Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean available now. This new version of the game remedies system clocks not keeping time unlocking the 3 Day Trophy.

We appreciate your patience as we worked on getting this resolved. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 08/12/2011 at 11:46:10 AM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean! August 12, 2011.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Aug 13, 11 1:24 AM
Yay! Thanks to the powers that be; re-downloaded my game, and there was my elusive final trophy. (Now, if only there was a fix to make the 'logic minigame' more logical!)
Thanks........

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean! August 12, 2011.

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 15, 11 7:55 PM
I finally got that last trophy, too. Yaaay! Thanks to BFG and the developers for listening to our pleas and actually doing something about it!

I think I'm going to play this game through again. I still have one puzzle locked - the game really shouldn't end before you get to all of them! So, this time I'm going to refuse to make that last upgrade until I get every single puzzle, trophy and possibly quest... I have a feeling that the game may never run out of quests, though, so it may be a very loooooong time before I finish that orphanage.

wnight1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by wnight1 on May 29, 12 6:41 AM
How did you finish the jellyfish fields ? I have played jellyfish fields for 20 hours and still can not win a game. I get down to a straight line of uncovered spots and no matter which one I pick ,it has a jellyfish.
Steve

[Post New]by lovelyheart615 on Sep 21, 12 9:14 PM
Still doesn't work! Played 3 days in a row twice. I'd like to know when this "new" day begins,lol.

[Post New]by pat44ti on Apr 26, 14 2:53 PM
I can not update my version????

Go to: