Cuckoo in the nest!

[Post New]by hayward_deb on Jan 2, 09 11:03 PM
I just checked in on a tribe that I've had on the back burner. This is one that I'm trying to do with just the original members so I only check in on them once a day as it is going very slowly. They're all in their 100s and have blonde or strawberry blonde hair. Except for this 4 year old with black hair that was there tonight! I did not have any of my tribes people call the stork.

Has anyone else ever had a child just show up?

Barhi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Cuckoo in the nest!

[Post New]by Barhi on Jan 3, 09 4:05 AM
I did once. I had just lost my first tribe member, so I guessed that the system might have taken pity on me.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Jan 3, 09 4:34 AM
Wish it would take pity on me

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jan 3, 09 6:26 AM
I have a set of twins that are much younger then anyone else, I called the stork all together for everyone else and all those kids are 6 and 7. Can'f figure out where these came from. I have had a several couples that just walked off in different directions after I was asked if I wanted them to have a baby. One couple got together later and she had twins ,I had given her the potion before they walked off to do construction and fishing, I guessed it works for a while.
My mystery pair are blackhaired also.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 3, 09 8:23 AM
I've noticed a couple of times that my little people procreate without my help. Go figure, lol.

[Post New]by hayward_deb on Jan 3, 09 12:08 PM
I checked on them again this morning. The 4 year old is now 20 and there's a new black hair 6 year old. The youth potion is making them frisky when I'm not around.

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jan 10, 09 7:34 PM
I have a tribe of only 15 people all adults and today I looked in and guess what, the stork was called without my intervention. There is a girl baby wondering around amoung the adults. She hangs around one paticular women while she is sleeping so I assume she is the mother but who knows who the father is.

Putting the parents names would be a good upgrade in the details part.

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jan 12, 09 6:22 PM
I just checked my tribe of 50 all adults, the youngest being 45 and there is a baby toddeling around

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jan 12, 09 6:23 PM
I just checked my tribe of 50 adults, the youngest being 45 and there is an infant wandering around, making my tribe be 51

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jan 19, 09 2:51 PM
goldenrodfarm wrote:I have a tribe of only 15 people all adults and today I looked in and guess what, the stork was called without my intervention. There is a girl baby wondering around amoung the adults. She hangs around one paticular women while she is sleeping so I assume she is the mother but who knows who the father is.

Putting the parents names would be a good upgrade in the details part.

This sounds like a classic case of "mama's baby, daddy's maybe!"..LOL.

Edited on 01/19/2009 at 2:52:42 PM PST

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 19, 09 11:39 PM
I've had babies a few times without telling my little people to 'call the stork'. It's a nice surprise.

player84
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by player84 on Jan 31, 09 8:30 AM
I got my first unasked for baby when I had 50 tribes people and the youngest was 45. Others feel younger from youth potion. This was just after I finished the second tower, don't know if that had anything to do with it. I got the second when first was 50.

akilnia
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by akilnia on May 17, 12 8:56 AM
Once i had twins without the potion and withhout caliing the stork

Go to: