bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts forum

[Post New]by ElderJen on Aug 17, 11 2:22 AM
Aaargh! I have just bought the strategy guide in error, thinking it was the actual game. Shakes head in frustration.

[Post New]by shirleeyates on Aug 23, 11 1:58 PM
How do I find the card for the slot in the start of the game

FishyJazz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by FishyJazz on Aug 24, 11 2:37 PM
So far I am finding this to be an interesting game. I am, however, stuck at the flaming arrow. I know it is supposed to be in the hidden object game near the fountain but I cannot find any hidden object game! What am I missing?

[Post New]by joliejojo2 on Sep 2, 11 7:42 AM
I jumped ahead and got the exploding seeds before entering the temple. Now I cannot get the Help answer how to use these exploding seeds to enter the temple door. I went back to the priestess to try and get the exploding seeds for the 2nd time but the Help function won't go past 'get the exploding seeds'. What do I do now? I can't go forward with this game. What do I do with these seeds?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 2, 11 8:06 AM
Look down at your feet in front of the door.

scuba1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by scuba1 on Sep 3, 11 9:42 PM
Like FishyJazz, I am stuck on the arrow. I have been all over the scene and cannot find it. Help sez it is in the hidden object game in the fountain, but I already played it and no arrow. It looks like one is sticking out of the skeleton, but I can't take it. Any hints??

scuba1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by scuba1 on Sep 3, 11 9:56 PM
Never mind. I figured it out right after making the post. FishyJazz, you have to give the tablet to the priestess to open the 2nd hidden object scene in the fountain. That one gives you pretty much everything.

[Post New]by shadyair1 on Sep 4, 11 9:30 PM
I am stuck trying to get into the Observatory. I got the door opened, but it won't let me go through. Keeps saying there is "unfinished business" there, but I can't find anything left I can do without entering the Observatory. Help....

[Post New]by astarte50 on Sep 29, 11 4:35 PM
I am trying to enter the tomb but can't get the cannon balls into the holes. Help!!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 29, 11 6:33 PM
astarte50 wrote:I am trying to enter the tomb but can't get the cannon balls into the holes. Help!!!

Does the info in this thread further down on page 1 of this forum help you at all?

Copy the link and paste it into your browser to get there

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/178859.page

OR look for the thread titled "cannon balls won't go into holes" which is on page 1 right now.

There are 2 more threads on the cannon balls on page 4 of this forum.

Edited on 09/29/2011 at 6:36:49 PM PST

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Nov 14, 11 2:48 PM
FishyJazz wrote:So far I am finding this to be an interesting game. I am, however, stuck at the flaming arrow. I know it is supposed to be in the hidden object game near the fountain but I cannot find any hidden object game! What am I missing?

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Nov 14, 11 2:51 PM
FishyJazz wrote:So far I am finding this to be an interesting game. I am, however, stuck at the flaming arrow. I know it is supposed to be in the hidden object game near the fountain but I cannot find any hidden object game! What am I missing?

The arrow is sticking in the skeleton in ****. Cloth is on bridge. ap is at tree---but I cannot get the cloth into the sap and onto the arrow ! Any help??

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Nov 14, 11 3:28 PM
If you google this there is a very good walkthrough on the review site

[Post New]by akscroller on Apr 12, 12 9:46 PM
I stuck in the temple on the quest of the statue with the purple eyes. I can't get the budgeon to break the secret compartment. help please

KCT0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by KCT0 on May 2, 12 12:38 PM
I've played two games only to get stuck at the same place...

The bludgeon will not break the compartment beside the purple eyed mask Please help, thanks!

looby51
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by looby51 on May 6, 12 5:04 PM
like KCTO & akscroller, I too cannot get the bludgeon to break the secret comparment.
Did anyone ever get an answer to this?

[Post New]by Em1952 on Jun 1, 12 12:14 PM
Hi all I cant break the panel near the purple eyed mask in the Temple I have the bludgeon but it keeps saying that it wont work here!!! Can anybody help please?

[Post New]by coogee6491 on Jun 20, 12 4:53 AM
Like Em1952, and others, can't break the panel near the purple eyed mask in the Temple I have the bludgeon but it keeps saying that it wont work here. Given the high user rating others must have overcome this problem. What is the solution? SOMEONE??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Lokix
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Lokix on Jul 2, 12 3:06 PM
Arggh! I think this game is full of glitches! I'm just trying to place the "chest piece" on the Nommo I've clicked all over and around the creature to no avail . . . Bad purchase on this one.

Go to: