QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Level 29 Four Goats - Help wanted badly

[Post New]by QEIII on Aug 13, 11 9:08 AM
Can anyone who has passed this level please help? I've tried and tried several dozen times to get this level. You only have 2.30 mins to get straw to 4 goats which is just over 30 secs per goat which is a ridiculously short time.

In other posts fishies say to use the power ups but I find they don't help at all. I use the gems which are a help but still I've not cracked it. I've been playing M3 for years and years and never had a level as hard as this.

I've played the adventure mode but found it far too easy and no challenge at all.

Can anyone help me PLEASE? You can PM if you want. I should think I would need detailed step by step instructions though, as I seem to have a complete mind blockage. I am willing to send


 

Level 29 Four Goats - Help wanted badly

[Post New]by booklover290 on Sep 28, 11 8:52 PM
QEIII wrote:Can anyone who has passed this level please help? I've tried and tried several dozen times to get this level. You only have 2.30 mins to get straw to 4 goats which is just over 30 secs per goat which is a ridiculously short time.

In other posts fishies say to use the power ups but I find they don't help at all. I use the gems which are a help but still I've not cracked it. I've been playing M3 for years and years and never had a level as hard as this.

I've played the adventure mode but found it far too easy and no challenge at all.

Can anyone help me PLEASE? You can PM if you want. I should think I would need detailed step by step instructions though, as I seem to have a complete mind blockage. I am willing to send

HELLO QEIII, DID YOU GET A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE? i CAN NOT GET PAST THIS LEVEL. HELP

Edited on 09/28/2011 at 8:58:22 PM PST


 
QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Level 29 Four Goats - Help wanted badly

[Post New]by QEIII on Sep 29, 11 10:00 AM
booklover290 wrote:
QEIII wrote:Can anyone who has passed this level please help? I've tried and tried several dozen times to get this level. You only have 2.30 mins to get straw to 4 goats which is just over 30 secs per goat which is a ridiculously short time.

In other posts fishies say to use the power ups but I find they don't help at all. I use the gems which are a help but still I've not cracked it. I've been playing M3 for years and years and never had a level as hard as this.

I've played the adventure mode but found it far too easy and no challenge at all.

Can anyone help me PLEASE? You can PM if you want. I should think I would need detailed step by step instructions though, as I seem to have a complete mind blockage. I am willing to send

HELLO QEIII, DID YOU GET A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE? i CAN NOT GET PAST THIS LEVEL. HELP


No I didn't so can't help you. Sorry. I deleted the game in the end. Far too frustrating.

 
nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Level 29 Four Goats - Help wanted badly

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jul 11, 12 2:36 PM
QEIII wrote:
booklover290 wrote:
QEIII wrote:Can anyone who has passed this level please help? I've tried and tried several dozen times to get this level. You only have 2.30 mins to get straw to 4 goats which is just over 30 secs per goat which is a ridiculously short time.

In other posts fishies say to use the power ups but I find they don't help at all. I use the gems which are a help but still I've not cracked it. I've been playing M3 for years and years and never had a level as hard as this.

I've played the adventure mode but found it far too easy and no challenge at all.

Can anyone help me PLEASE? You can PM if you want. I should think I would need detailed step by step instructions though, as I seem to have a complete mind blockage. I am willing to send

HELLO QEIII, DID YOU GET A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE? i CAN NOT GET PAST THIS LEVEL. HELP


No I didn't so can't help you. Sorry. I deleted the game in the end. Far too frustrating.

 
crou777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Level 29 Four Goats - Help wanted badly

[Post New]by crou777 on Oct 7, 12 8:08 PM
I couldn't figure out the goat-straw thing and was a nanosecond away from deleting the whole game. I tried one more time and saw that you have to guide the straw down the gold pathway. There are gold tiles that you have to guide the straw down. It was much easier after that! Now, on to the next...

 
 
 
 
Go to: