basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

Is this game still available?

[Post New]by basiakosia on Aug 13, 11 5:02 PM
There is no "Buy" button for this game. Does anyone know why? Or should I just contact CS on Monday?

This is the first time I've encountered this problem. Even Try This game doesn't give my the opportunity to download.

Thanks.

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

Re:Is this game still available?

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Aug 13, 11 6:06 PM
Hi basiakosia,

I noticed this, too. I was looking at the strategy guide for this game and it, also doesn't have either button.

I don't know why. It's the first time I have ever seen this. Hopefully someone else can fill us in.

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by basiakosia on Aug 13, 11 6:44 PM
thanks avgspock, I'll keep checking back

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by basiakosia on Aug 14, 11 6:23 AM
Guess I'll just contact CS tomorrow.

Casey68
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Casey68 on Aug 14, 11 6:31 AM
Hi Basiakosia,

I was wondering about this too. I had to do a search to find the game, it's not listed in the game list.

Please let us know what you find out.

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by basiakosia on Aug 14, 11 6:48 AM
I'll PM both of you after I speak with CS tomorrow. If I remember correctly, I can't quote a CS in the forums.

Edited on 08/14/2011 at 6:48:39 AM PST

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on Aug 14, 11 10:05 PM
Would you mind letting me know as well? I was hoping to buy this game for the sale. Thanks.

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by basiakosia on Aug 15, 11 1:58 PM
To all,

I pm'd everyone here with the answer

Vladdypoos
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Vladdypoos on Aug 18, 11 6:49 AM
I'd love to know about this too, if you have time. I have been watching this game for a few weeks, waiting to see if I could finally get it, but no joy.

Thanks.

[Post New]by kessjillian on Sep 3, 11 4:52 PM
I'm Really mad, I bought this game a long time ago & have never been able to get it to work right, I bought a brand new computer & was hoping it would work now But Now the Download button is gone. How can they take off a game you have bought from them? I want my money back or credit. This is ridiculous! It's not the first game I have had trouble getting to work from here. Can someone please let me know what's up? Thanks soo much, Finally someone knows something I hope! Thanks Again, Sorry for the Vent, Just Frustrated!

rebeccak
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by rebeccak on Sep 5, 11 12:26 PM
As I understand it, if you bought it before, then you can still download it from your purchase history. It shows up in my list of games with an 'Install' button next to it (I have played it already so don't want to try installing again just to check if it will work though).

[Post New]by cowansville on Sep 6, 11 3:25 PM
kessjillian wrote:I'm Really mad, I bought this game a long time ago & have never been able to get it to work right, I bought a brand new computer & was hoping it would work now But Now the Download button is gone. How can they take off a game you have bought from them? I want my money back or credit. This is ridiculous! It's not the first game I have had trouble getting to work from here. Can someone please let me know what's up? Thanks soo much, Finally someone knows something I hope! Thanks Again, Sorry for the Vent, Just Frustrated!

Yes you can download it again. I just tried and it started to download properly. You should not have any problem doing it on your new computer. Just go to your purchase history and click on install now. Hope it works for you too.

Is this game still available?

[Post New]by cowansville on Sep 6, 11 3:33 PM
basiakosia wrote:There is no "Buy" button for this game. Does anyone know why? Or should I just contact CS on Monday?

This is the first time I've encountered this problem. Even Try This game doesn't give my the opportunity to download.

Thanks.

There are a few large file games that have disappeared in the last week. Among them: Sherlock Holmes vs Arsene Lupin and Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express.

Let's hope it is not a trend.

[Post New]by cowansville on Sep 9, 11 7:35 AM
basiakosia wrote:To all,

I pm'd everyone here with the answer

Could you kindly tell me what you were told about this game by customer service?

Thank you

Lise

[Post New]by PleasePleaseMe on Sep 21, 11 5:06 PM
Here is the reply that I got from customer service:

"I am sorry to say but due to technical issues with Dracula Origin, it is currently unavailable for purchase. More then likely the game will be rebuilt and then re released on the Big Fish Games website.

We are kind of left in the dark when it comes to release dates of our games, I have forwarded your message to our producers though, so they will hear your demand!"

[Post New]by cowansville on Sep 22, 11 5:26 AM
Thank you pleasepleaseme for the update.

[Post New]by waelinh on Sep 23, 11 8:58 AM
I just changed computers, downloaded from my purchase history...running win 7 64 bit.....while Sherlock vs Lupin works, as well as the rest of my Sherlock games made by Frogware and runs on PhysX.....Dracula Origin in the only one that doesn't work on this computer. I hope the update will fix that.

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

[Post New]by Kukikat on Oct 29, 11 4:57 PM
It is available to buy now.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 30, 11 6:40 PM
PleasePleaseMe wrote:Here is the reply that I got from customer service:

"I am sorry to say but due to technical issues with Dracula Origin, it is currently unavailable for purchase. More then likely the game will be rebuilt and then re released on the Big Fish Games website.

We are kind of left in the dark when it comes to release dates of our games, I have forwarded your message to our producers though, so they will hear your demand!"

That's really weird, as it's available now, but without a new build. I must say it was one of the few LF games, that I haven't had any tech issues with.

Go to: