Haunted Hotel 2

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Haunted Hotel 2

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jan 3, 09 6:25 AM
Hiya folks,

I bought this this morning after playing the demo - it was a very short game and quite easy, even the puzzles - I`m not knocking the game, but was very surprised at the length of it.

Including the demo, it took me just under 2 hours - the graphics are very good, but the HOs were very easy to find and puzzles easy to do.

Sometimes the game would go to my deskop without warning, but I could continue without losing my place in the game.

Just wish I had not used my credit on this one.

Re:Haunted Hotel 2

[Post New]by Pokeyteacher55 on Jan 3, 09 9:43 AM
I am stuck on door 13, HELP, Pokeyteacher55

[Post New]by gunnhoneydew on Jan 3, 09 10:09 AM
I am stuck in the puzzle where the 5 19 26 is what are you suppose to do
there. Please help

Ella58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ella58 on Jan 3, 09 12:53 PM
I just finish playing Haunted Hotel 2, Good game but very short. Wasted my game credit.

[Post New]by gls674 on Jan 3, 09 12:57 PM
way disappointed, I love all search and find, mostley the puzzles, way too easy and very short...

[Post New]by Diamondlove46 on Jan 3, 09 1:13 PM
I was very disappointed on the Haunted Hotel . It was easy and not a lot to it after playing the Return to Ravenwood it was just awful a waste of money

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jan 3, 09 2:11 PM
Thanks for the advise, I have about 10 minutes left on the trial and was wondering whether to buy it, I'll wait for something else.
Happy New Year to all.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 3, 09 2:13 PM
gunnhoneydew wrote:I am stuck in the puzzle where the 5 19 26 is what are you suppose to do
there. Please help
I think this is the one where you have to figure out the two numbers between the 5 and 19. I started with 1 and 1, then 2 and 2, etc until I had the right numbers. Good Luck

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jan 3, 09 2:30 PM
First I would like to start off by saying props to Specialbit, I really enjoyed playing this game and I liked it better than the first one.
And as far as the music goes, there is know way to please the entire world, with your choices of music for this game, that is an impossible task to try an achive because everybody's taste is different.
Personally, I liked everything about the game, except one thing, it was way to short, yes we do get a good discount, but even at that rate, I can't afford 7.41 every hour and a half, to purchase a new game.
I hate to complain, but because I enjoyed everything else about this game, my hope is that maybe on the next game you make, you will take this into consideration.
I was so disapointed when it ended, and it makes me sad, because some of these games really have the potential to be a hit , if only the makers would make them longer.
Instead of using the large file size for reading, use it for more game play, nothing aggrivates me more than buying a game, and I am finished in 1-2 hours.
Well, thats just my personal opinion, but I had to give it, in hopes for longer games in the future :-)
Thanks for the short time, I was entertained, I did enjoy that part, very much

tedebear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tedebear on Jan 3, 09 3:14 PM
I agree, it was way to short!. The puzzles were fine as was the music. For me to finish a game, any game in less than two hours is unheard of. They just should have extended the free trial.
Make a sequel; have him findout the priest didn't do anything; return to the hotel and find out what is really going on; and make it l-o-n-g-e-r!

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 0528 on Jan 3, 09 3:39 PM
First time on Forum!! Anyway game was way too short. I am glad I only paid 6.99 for it.

Geckohead
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Geckohead on Jan 3, 09 3:52 PM
I've bought lots and lots of games here and loved them. Some were of course not especially to my liking but I've enjoyed them. This game however just plain stunk. The graphics were fine and the music too. It seemed solely like a short gasp for my game credit. I am disappointed that I let my self be sucked in, I wished I spent my money on one of the others..

Edited on 01/03/2009 at 3:53:26 PM PST

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Jan 3, 09 6:57 PM
People, do not waste your $ on this extremely short game. You will be so disappointed. I'm kicking myself.

[Post New]by shadowfire7 on Jan 4, 09 4:32 AM
i opened the tin in the start of the game but can not find the key. help please

[Post New]by blueberryhillbob on Jan 4, 09 4:35 AM
Way to short. We should get a free game, don't you think?

Uppernana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Uppernana on Jan 4, 09 6:57 AM
I just wasted a game credit. This game was way to short. Good game but sure not worth a game credit.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 4, 09 7:10 AM
shadowfire7 wrote:i opened the tin in the start of the game but can not find the key. help please

You have to take the set of keys in your inventory and place it in the opened tin.

[Post New]by BearyBest2U2 on Jan 4, 09 7:24 AM
I bought the game and played it, finished it already! It was too short of a game and too easy. Hope they get Mystery PI New York soon!

mimiismags
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mimiismags on Jan 4, 09 7:33 AM
So glad I always come to the forum first. I will not waste my credit on this game. I might play the demo for the fun of it but that is all. Before I buy any game I check here and Gamezebo for reviews.

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Jan 4, 09 7:52 AM
Wish I had checked the Forum first. I, too, feel like I wasted my game club credit. Game wasn't *bad* but not worth even the $7 discounted price I paid.

Go to: