bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 14, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jackie71190 on Aug 14, 11 8:27 AM
This is just a more sophisticated version of Hidden Expedition - The Devils Triangle. I am glad I tried it first because I have Devils Triangle and this seemed very familiar. Great graphics etc, but still the title should state Devils Triangle - Collectors Edition and not Uncharted Islands.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 15, 11 6:16 AM
This is the sequel to devil's triangle. it's the "to be continued" part (finally).

hepsey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hepsey on Aug 15, 11 1:32 PM
im stuck got to the ship but cant get passed ancher i only have a bucket of water and a hamster help

hepsey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hepsey on Aug 15, 11 1:34 PM
is there a stratgy guide im stuck

[Post New]by jladyref on Aug 17, 11 8:31 PM
I can't get rid of the sailor in the crow's nest! Got the grab hook near the hamster that was at the rocket. This will reach the grappling hook and rope. I am missing what I need to get rid of the guard and the letter "d" so I can open the door to the rocket.

[Post New]by mcbabs221 on Aug 18, 11 5:49 AM
I got the slingshot in that light sensitive plant by using the flashlight. I got to the ship and it says I don't have the right angle to shoot the guy in the crow's nest. I can't move any other way. Help?

ohsofun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ohsofun on Aug 19, 11 8:32 AM
so far I like this Game,
but I just got started and cannot find the letter D .. that will allow me to finish the word corn dog !! Help please !! is there not a walkthrough? Please & Thank You

[Post New]by joycen24 on Aug 19, 11 10:36 AM
is there a stratgy guide i need one?

[Post New]by BIGBLUE07 on Aug 19, 11 1:57 PM
HI EVERYBODY!
LONG AWAITED HIDDEN EXPEDITION
I want to address the strategy guide issue. According to the game description, there should be an "integrated strategy guide in the collectors edition". I have just downloaded the game and of course have only played 30 minutes of my 60. However, I will expect to be able to access the guide when necessary. BFG FUN TO ALL !!!

[Post New]by cherub54321 on Aug 19, 11 6:24 PM
I'm stuck in the rocketship. I have switched it from "moon" to the island I'm sposed to go to(can't remember the name-Volcano or Tornado-something like that)...when I try to pull the rope that says "launch" it doesn't launch. I really think it's a technical glitch. Please--any help would be appreciated.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Aug 22, 11 11:48 AM
I Just tried the free trial I thought it was very exciting especially the box after the ship I thought the guide was very helpful. Does that happen in the full version U all seem to be stuck in a lot of places? Should I buy it and how long do it las, cause the last Game only lasted 2 hours. Hope it’s more than that

Yours Ria Bonus

[Post New]by ord2koa on Aug 22, 11 11:51 PM
I'm stuck at the end of Chapter Two and can't get out. The map navigation thing is set at 180, but I can't figure out how to move the dials on the suit. The strategy guide didn't actually explain this. I've been clicking and trying to drag it and nothing happens.

Anybody??

Edited on 08/22/2011 at 11:55:11 PM PST

[Post New]by blondbrowneyedgi on Aug 25, 11 5:29 PM
help me people, I am playing this game and I like it alot but I am going to complete it soon would like to know of some other games that are like it that will keep me challenging my mind. Let me know if you can help me out. Thank you [removed by moderator]

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 4:10:56 PM PST

[Post New]by MamaMag on Aug 26, 11 11:46 PM
ord2koa wrote:I'm stuck at the end of Chapter Two and can't get out. The map navigation thing is set at 180, but I can't figure out how to move the dials on the suit. The strategy guide didn't actually explain this. I've been clicking and trying to drag it and nothing happens.

Anybody??

I am having the same problem. Is there a trick to getting the dials to move, or is it a problem with the game?

Edited on 08/26/2011 at 11:48:25 PM PST

[Post New]by trp2hevn on Aug 27, 11 6:35 PM
mcbabs221 wrote:I got the slingshot in that light sensitive plant by using the flashlight. I got to the ship and it says I don't have the right angle to shoot the guy in the crow's nest. I can't move any other way. Help?

You can take out the guy in the crow's nest from the where the box puzzle is (where you are looking down and see the other 2 guards on the walkway)

[Post New]by ivyeddy on Aug 30, 11 5:45 PM
I have tried several times to use the hose and gas can on the boat but it does nothing. Help.

[Post New]by montland on Sep 1, 11 1:58 PM
ord2koa wrote:I'm stuck at the end of Chapter Two and can't get out. The map navigation thing is set at 180, but I can't figure out how to move the dials on the suit. The strategy guide didn't actually explain this. I've been clicking and trying to drag it and nothing happens.

Anybody??

I have the same problem, have you figured it out yet?

[Post New]by montland on Sep 1, 11 2:28 PM
Hi guys, I have just solved the problem of entering the code for the diving helmet. Go back to the map where you have to line up the red, blue and yellow lines to get 180. If it is not perfectly in the center, you can' enter the code for the helmet. I skipped the puzzle which lined them up perfectly, after that I could move the dials to enter A43.

Victory!

[Post New]by maxine88 on Sep 1, 11 4:01 PM
Where are the answers to the problems people are having?????

Go to: