Nazo96
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

A problem with Monster Quest!!!!!

[Post New]by Nazo96 on Jan 3, 09 7:40 AM
Hi, I have a problem with the game! The installation has happened with succeeding but when I click on the icon of the game, the screen become black and say: " Formato non supportato"! What I can make?

Nazo96
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:A problem with Monster Quest!!!!!

[Post New]by Nazo96 on Jan 4, 09 2:39 AM
Anybody There?

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 4, 09 1:28 PM
I sure am having a major problem with this download. I am trying 60 min trial. Download once and got to the main page.. Hit the PLAY KEY and then got a message there was an error and the program was terminated!

If you have a problem with trial why would even buy the whole game.

Nazo96
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Nazo96 on Jan 4, 09 3:01 PM
The game work but the screen is black with a square!

uzzle
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by uzzle on Jan 4, 09 3:25 PM
How is it one of the "top rated games" if we can't even play it???
I've tried to download and play the demo- hoping they would iron out the kinks- and it keeps stalling in the same place (right at the beginning). How annoying!

lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by lauriedoss on Jan 4, 09 5:40 PM
This has been a problem since the release. I finally got a "fix" from tech support, followed instructions for downloading but no change.. I'm giving up!!!!

Nazo96
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Nazo96 on Jan 5, 09 10:34 PM
Buuuuuuuh

[Post New]by batgirl51561 on Jan 6, 09 8:24 AM
HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING GAME,IT TELLS ME ACCESS VIOLATION,PROGRAM TERMINATED.PLEASE HELP!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jan 6, 09 10:16 AM
If you are having trouble with Monster Quest, I recommend going to the Help section of our website. There is a ton of information available there, as well as a link to contacting our Customer Support team if you need it.

You can get to our Help pages by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're Here to Help!" link at the right of this page. Here are a couple articles from the Help pages that may fix the problems folks are reporting here:

Access Violation

Help My Games Run Better

Thanks for coming to the forums!

bfgErie

Edited on 01/06/2009 at 10:17:16 AM PST

[Post New]by oklahomarobin7 on Jan 13, 09 11:20 PM
I trtied downloading the free 60 minute trial version with success,
But then after typing in my name and clicking on play, my screen froze.
I tried 7 times unsuccessfully to play this game,

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on May 25, 09 2:45 AM
We got Monster Quest from another site and have problems playing it, when the game starts as soon as you click play it crashes with an error message that sometimes can't be seen.The only way to get out of the crashed game seems to be by pressing Ctr + Alt + Delete and using the Task Manager to close the game.

We have found a way around the problem though, when you start the game go to options and change the screen mode to windowed if its on full screen or full screen if its on windowed. Then when you click play the game works fine, its a bit annoying but its better than nothing.

[Post New]by Nicksmom110207 on May 27, 09 1:08 PM
my monster quest game is messed up to ,all i get is a square showing out of range, any sugessions on how to play this game, because i bought this game and cant play it ,thats not right.for anyone even if there playing for free,they should be able to play. thank u for listening.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on May 15, 10 9:08 PM
BlackKnight_UK wrote:We have found a way around the problem though, when you start the game go to options and change the screen mode to windowed if its on full screen or full screen if its on windowed. Then when you click play the game works fine, its a bit annoying but its better than nothing.

Thanks for that!! I have been trying to play the trial for a while & was frustrated but then it came up for the Daily Deal & tried again...same error. But the switching screens worked & now enjoying the game

Go to: